Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

3 superbowls by 2012.......

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by stillmatic23, Jul 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 4 users.
  1. GLinks Titans on the Rise

Moolah:
    $670

Oh, boy. That's exactly what I was hoping for last year. I felt if we could just get in, Vince would tear shome fings up. Last year wasn't meant to be, orrrr, FisherruineditbynotstartingVinceearlierI'mnotsurewe'llneverknow, uhhhh, what?

I think we can be that effective once Vince develops into a better passer, because he's kind of like a tablet in water -- what he's got will spread to the rest of the team. The Kool-Aid (TM) will only taste better once Vince Young adds more flavors to the mix, and that's ultimately up to him.
  2. deeluxx3 Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    Vince Young will go down as the undisputed greatest quarterback of all-time. There is no doubt in my mind at all and Im not even joking a little bit.
  3. GLinks Titans on the Rise

Moolah:
    $670
    Ya know, I've been thinking on this for a while now, that this Vick thing only solidifies -- Vince will be the new face of the NFL. It's inevitable.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.