3 superbowls by 2012.......

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by stillmatic23, Jul 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Oh, boy. That's exactly what I was hoping for last year. I felt if we could just get in, Vince would tear shome fings up. Last year wasn't meant to be, orrrr, FisherruineditbynotstartingVinceearlierI'mnotsurewe'llneverknow, uhhhh, what?

I think we can be that effective once Vince develops into a better passer, because he's kind of like a tablet in water -- what he's got will spread to the rest of the team. The Kool-Aid (TM) will only taste better once Vince Young adds more flavors to the mix, and that's ultimately up to him.

2. deeluxx3

deeluxx3 Camp Fodder

Vince Young will go down as the undisputed greatest quarterback of all-time. There is no doubt in my mind at all and Im not even joking a little bit.

3. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Ya know, I've been thinking on this for a while now, that this Vick thing only solidifies -- Vince will be the new face of the NFL. It's inevitable.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar