3 superbowls by 2012.......

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by stillmatic23, Jul 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

[​IMG]

2. MsTitan

MsTitan Camp Fodder

I am not negative just realistic. No disrespect to VY, I think he did a fantastic job last year. However, a LARGE part of our success was due to PacMan and he won't be playing. He was crucial on D and on special teams. The game against the giants, no way we comeback without his INTs. In a lot of the games we won from behind, Pac set Vince up with excellent field position. If we can replace all that Pacman brought I think we will be fine. But after dealing with Deron Jenkins, Andre Woolfolk, etc., I think I'm entitled to have a little anxiety.

just my two cents:hmm:

3. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

DC, Can you say Avatar???

4. OswegoTitan41

OswegoTitan41 Starter

i strongly believe, that if we get into the playoffs VY will find a way to win every game

5. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

[​IMG]

6. stillmatic23

stillmatic23 Guest

Dude will you hop off pacmans nuttz. the guy was good!!! but jeesh the titans were winning before pacman was even in college. It is possible to win without pacman, i know that may be hard for you to believe, but it is possible. And we will win with or without pacman. Id rather lose one good cb and get 2 one's in return.

7. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

What 2 good CBs did we get? Doesn't matter if the Titans were winning 5 years ago. Most people judge by the present, or at least the closest thing to it.

8. moose4now

moose4now Starter

I love the enthusiam. But, let's first make the playoffs, and then get that first Super Bowl before we start talking about THREE.

But, the thought is nice. :thumb:

9. stillmatic23

stillmatic23 Guest

Atleast i have a thought, because all yall can seem to think about is pacman jones. Ima positive person and i believe in the titans. I refuse to doubt somethin i support. Thats whats wrong with society, people dont believe in nothing no more, people dont think positive no more. I believe the skyz the limit with vince young. There is somethin about him and the way he elevates those around him.

And you people keep talkin about what we have and dont have!!! now let me know, have yall ever heard any player on the titans roster complain with the moves the titans made??? If i heard some titan players talkin and complainin about the titans moves, then id show concern lol.

Positive is the word of the year!!!!!!!

10. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

There's positive, and then there's realistic. You can do both, ya'know?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar