3 superbowls by 2012.......

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by stillmatic23, Jul 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. absolutely nothing... it doesnt do a thing

2. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

thank you....thought so.....

oh and if were gonna win 3 superbowls in the next 4 seasons, now would be a good time to start.

3. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

I'm sorry folks...I love the Titans and all--and go Bironas--but in that uniform, you can't tell me that isn't one of the gayest shots ever taken.

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

more gayer then loving an entire team of men? :brow:

5. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

thats a good point :rolleyes:

6. MJTitans

MJTitans Chris Whitley look him up

^^^ ...whose symbol is a big ol flame :flamer:

7. Hooky Hornstein

Hooky Hornstein Camp Fodder

Only three Super Bowls over the next six seasons?

What are you? Some kind of a sandbagger or something?:lol3:

8. MJTitans

MJTitans Chris Whitley look him up

I will say this - you get the feeling that if we can just get Vince into the playoffs he'll take it from there. He's like the anti-Manning. I wouldn't predict 3 SBs for any team, but if we can get/develop the talent for Vince I'd give him as much of a chance as anyone to win 3.

9. stillmatic23

stillmatic23 Guest

Is it society or somethin....why are people so negative these days? How can anybody doubt a team that went 8-8 last year and had the worse defence in the league lol. We had all the makings to become a team like the browns or raiders...but its like we found an oasis in the dessert lol. We were almost in the playoffs.

10. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

key word on this site, NEGATIVE
    :yes:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar