3 strikes rule, good idea or not.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by fitantitans, Feb 24, 2007.

?
  1. BAD idea

4 vote(s)
    26.7%
  2. Good idea

11 vote(s)
    73.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

probably not, but that's fine with me, because pacman can play. i've made it pretty clear the last week or so that i care about winning football games.

2. fitantitans

fitantitans This space For Rent

Another point that could be thrown into the argument is, how much affect down the road will all this have in our lockerroom? Keeping Pacman around regardless to the problems could overflow into the team. "Pacman can do it, why can't I?" It'll be hard to punish another player for doing the exact same thing that Pac did and got away with. I remember a small interview that someone did with Pac mid way through the 06 season, hopefully someone else read it, wereas the interviewer said something on the lines of, "how are you doing in Nashville?" Pacs answer was "I'm King of that jungle."
    I'm not saying your thoughts about winning are wrong. I am wondering how far a 'good' player has to fall before we find it unexceptable.
    Last year, the Cowboys gambled on TO. Did it pay off? Did he do more damage or more good?

3. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

ask jimmy johnson how it effected the locker room. he had the same attitude i have, as long the team is winning people are happy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar