#3 pick, Calvin Lowry, Penn St

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by fitantitans, Jul 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BAMARON

BAMARON Camp Fodder

I FEEL SO SORRY FOR YOU...Half of my life's enjoyment would be gone..My wife however would like it. :))

Also...good link . I'd never seen it..

2. All we get is 2 games a week, a short magazine show and moday night games...that's it...

3. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

That's not right. You guys should REBEL!

By the way, HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY AMERICA!!

[​IMG]

4. The NFL is considered a minority sport in this counrty, if even that. The opinions of american football by the English are gonna stay the same for a long time........................

Still, at least we get coverage

5. thnom

thnom Camp Fodder

You guys not accepting the WORLD sport is a bigger thing than us, as a nation, not accepting a minority sport played in one country.

6. T4Ten

T4Ten Guest

Thing is, in a free nation you can accept whatever you want.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar