3-6 teams that made the playoffs.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by World Peace, Nov 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Doubleones

Doubleones Palatial Regalia

i believe in miracles.
  2. jdog

jdog I like beer!

I believe in Young and Johnson.
  3. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

I just want to see Bud Adams flip off an espn camera. :grrhee:
  4. Subjugation

Subjugation Starter

Ill tell you guys what, we win these next 2 weeks against the Texans and Cardinals and then go into Indy with a chance at 6-6 and take that game, I will consider us a playoff team. As a Titans Homer I expect that to happen, as a guy who watches a lot of football, I expect our secondary to get torched these next 2 weeks and us fans will be brought back down to earth. hard.
  5. iQon

iQon Special Teams Standout

I saw on ESPN yesterday, we're in 12th place. So we're halfway to our goal. 1 week at a time, but tiebreakers are really hurting us right now. We probably will have to surpass Jacksonville/Houston in wins just for wild cart consideration. :hmm:

All of that is easily moot. We're still getting killed in the air. We're just not good at stopping the pass. We've had a bad secondary for years, it's just been covered up by a good line. If the O continues to eat up the clock and extend drives, the plays we get burned on look like nothing later on.
  6. boltwalt

boltwalt Starter

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.