2nd round wishlist.

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by nickmsmith, Apr 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sir_Titan

Sir_Titan Day 1 Titan

Bowers wouldn't make it past Cleveland let alone fall to us at #39. If he did and we picked him, at least we wouldn't have to pay top 5 money for a bottom 5 injury prone player.

2. HeadOnASwivel

HeadOnASwivel Pro Bowler

In no order...

Greg Little

Marvin Austin

Bruce Carter

Aaron Williams

Da'Quan Bowers

Brooks Reed

Rodney Hudson

3. griff33daddy

griff33daddy Starter

nevis isnt undersized and i dont see why everyone wants us to take a ss as moore is the only one worthy of picking and we need dline help and other positions more than ss and is everyone forgetting that we just drafted 2 ss in the past 2 years that we could have a possible chance at improving as i stated before

johnson was going to start over hope in one of the games last year until hope started crying a river and fisher let him start and never gave johnson a chance...so its obvious he is pretty good if he was going to get the chance to start last year but never got to cause of fishers followers...

4. gran54

gran54 Starter

I don't think Bowers will make it to us, but we can always hope. I'd like any of the following players:
    Da'Quan Bowers
    Marvin Austin
    Stephen Paea
    Rahim Moore
    Martez Wilson
    Aaron Williams

5. jfrancis04

jfrancis04 AKA jonboy_the_titan

This ^

Paea wouldn't be too bad either.

6. citizenthom

citizenthom Rookie

I stopped having the least interest in Bowers the minute I heard the word "microfracture."

7. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

before we get too worked up, let's remember this is the 2nd round, and Reinfeldt has a tenency to pick people we have never heard of. The second round is the Bermuda Triangle of Reinfeldt.

8. Sir_Titan

Sir_Titan Day 1 Titan

:truedat:

9. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

For real. More than likely Jevon will come out and say with the 39th pick of the 2011 NFL Draft, the Tennessee Titans select Jon'Derrick Washington, assback, Central West Virginia State and we'll all be like WTF is he?

10. appstater53

appstater53 Camp Fodder

austin or bowers if he falls. bowers if healthy is already going to be playing with a huge chip on his shoulder. going from a projected 1st pick to the second round. i know the talking heads on espn are idiots but seriously...projecting him first knowing the health concerns... he will want to prove everyone wrong. But if we got austin that would allow jones to move to de. that could be a solid line.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar