2nd round wishlist.

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by nickmsmith, Apr 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

Now that we know who's left for the 2nd round, who do you hope we get? I would be ok with Leshoure, Bowers (doubtful he falls to us), Marvin Austin?

2. Architect

Architect Pain Train

Akeem Ayers! Marvin Austin, Bowers, Martez Wilson

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Daves not here

Daves not here Camp Fodder

Quarterback

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

I want Ayers or Bowers....make or break time for MR and his infamous 2nd round picks.

5. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Akeem Ayers, Marvin Austin, Aaron Williams, Rahim Moore and Stefen Wisniewski.

6. 24

24 Starter

I think Akeem Ayers should be our one and only goal. Trading down as well.

7. VegasTitan

VegasTitan Camp Fodder

My Wishlist:

#1: UCLA LB Akeem Ayers!!! Allows us to get bigger at SAM LB and allows us to create creative blitz packages. Basically signals the end of Tulloch though.

#2: Clemson DE Da'Quan Bowers - Even with the injury I can not believe he has fallen this fall. The thought of pairing him with Morgan is very tempting for the next 5-7 years!

#3. UCLA Safety Rahim Moore - We need to find another safety that can hopefully replace Chris Hope.

#4. UNC DT Marvin Austin - Was a force at UNC in 2009. If we could get him in round 2 it would be pretty good value.

8. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

I don't understand the love for Ayers at all.

I've seen him get tossed out of a play before it begins too many times, plus he tackles extremely weak for an LB.

Just not impressive on film... his low-lights are more common than his highlights.

I'd take Drake Nevis at our next pick without question. He's 1st round talent.

Or Stanzi- then trade Locker. lol (I'm OK with Locker, just not thrilled)

9. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

I like Nevis, too.

10. 24

24 Starter

You guys want another undersized DT?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar