2nd round pick options!!!!

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Titanup1982, Jan 27, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Linebackers....

The 2nd rd seems to be the best place for us to get that help at LB. Carpenter could be there or hodge from iowa. Freddie roach from bama might be a reach with that pick but he played very well in the senior bowl. For sure in rd 3 if we can get a third rd pick.

2. TM

TM Starter

In the USA Today team reports a few weeks ago there was a mention that we would like to select a RB on the first day.

3. There are a lot of positions we'd like to draft on day 1, but currently just 2 picks to use. I'd sooner pick a LB or safety than a RB, all things being equal...

4. Carpy

Carpy Disgruntled foreign veteran

I wouldn't be dissapointed if we traded up into the back end of the firstrd with our 2nd rd pick (throw in a 4th and 6th) or a 4th and next years 4th. If someone like Laron Landry is still there, I'd like to see us get an impact player on offense and defense out of the first day. Let's address depth through free agency this year, instead of filling every empty roster spot with a rookie.

5. DeutschTitan

DeutschTitan Camp Fodder

Very good comment and I can't agree more with the later sentence.

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Only if it is Reggie, or we trade down to get DeAngelo, but even then I am not a fan of trading down, nor picking a Running Back in this draft.

7. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Maybe in a later round, but only after we've addressed other needs or an exceptional talent is available at a spot of exceptional value.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar