2nd round go ol,pick up 2 down mlb in mid rounds

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by talldrinko, Apr 10, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. talldrinko

talldrinko Guest

i say we pick up kevein simon or hodge from ncstate & pick up top ol availble in 2nd.

2. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

3. danny

danny Guest

thank you

4. metal957

metal957 Starter

That is what I am thinking more and more bout now. I am a big UT fan so I would love to see Kevin Simon on the team.

5. i thought that we needed to address the mlb position tho

6. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

the last thing we need is an oft-injured linebacker.

7. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Absolutely.

OT is feasible in the 2nd, and I've been thinking awhile that we could forego MLB in the 2nd if Addai or the right OT is there.

Eric Winston could last until the 2nd, but I think the Texans plan to address OL with the first pick of the 2nd round, and that would be Winston if he fell out of the first. If McNeill did instead, I think they'd take him, too.

Then I'm not sure if there is another we'd take with our 2nd.

Ryan O'Callaghan has gained a lot of popularity, so he's a possibility, but our pick seems a little high, IMO. He's had some injuries, but they could like him a lot. Said on Sirius that he was recovered from a shoulder injury.

Jon Scott would seem like the next likely, but I'm not sure if he can play the right or would be an improvement over Roos on the left, which offhand I don't think he is (but I don't know for sure, either).

Most of the other OTs, like Colledge, Trueblood and Whitworth seem like mid-late 2nd or 3rd rounders IMO.

8. Titans2004

Titans2004 Pro Bowler

I think the value will be had at the guard position in the 2nd rnd.

With the depth of the LBs this yr a solid MLB should be able to be snagged on day #2 like Tim Dobbins or Tim McGarigle

9. but y not get one a lot better than get something we dont need as much? or am i wrong on this one

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Best Player Available....unless he had a chance taking Reynaldo's spot. :brow:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar