2nd round choice

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by TANK CALICO, Jan 10, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bulluck4dMVP

bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

LenDale White is set to declare today if i remember right

...but i don't think he'll last out of the first round, especially with a good combine showing...

2. maximus

maximus Starter

Jason Allen could fall a lot farther than the second round. That hip injury was thought (maybe still is) to be career threatening. Omar Jacobs would be a good pick, as would Max Jean Giles or a tackle, though

3. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

We don't have a 3rd round pick either so that makes the 2nd round pick even more critical. I could see Reese trading down in the 2nd if he can ge an extra pick.

4. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

thats his fourth option.

5. Trey

Trey Guest

I badly want Vince Young to be our first rounder

Order of who I want in round two...

1. Laron Landry S LSU
    2. Demeco Ryans OLB ALA
    3. Bobby Carpenter OLB OSU
    4. Jason Allen S TENN
    5. Thomas Howard OLB UTEP (4.44 speed!!!)

I know some of those may not be there, but who would have thought Boss Bailey would have fell to the Lions in their third spot in the second round a couple years ago???

6. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

Certainly any on that list would be helpfull (except Allen who has health issues). We could easily have a shot a one of the real good OTs or a guy like Jiles.
    The one postion change that wold help the most is to find a replacement for our DC.

7. Titanpride

Titanpride Insider

Greenbay is making a statement that they plan on taking White with their 5th over-all pick... nothing solid, and I'm not sure how much legs that has, but interesting.

8. Titans2008

Titans2008 Camp Fodder

Career threatening ??? That is the first I've heard of that. I would like to see your source. If that's true, we should probably pass in the 2nd...

From what I've read about it, there was a small chance he might be able to return for the bowl game this year, which didn't really strike me as being in the category of "career threatening". Plus, he was still rated as a borderline 1st rounder by most sites after his injury. I doubt that would be true if it was indeed career threatening.

9. Bobo

Bobo Guest

What I've read is Allen's had the ok to start his rehab. He won't be ready to run until UT's Pro Day, after the combine. Good thing UT has a fast track :winker:

10. DeutschTitan

DeutschTitan Camp Fodder

We need a thumper in the middle and Abdul Hodge would be awsome to aquire. If he's gone, Tatsui Latui(however you spell it), would be a good one or Max-Gean and of course one of the top safeties.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar