2nd Round and AFC Champ. Playoff Tickets

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by mrredskin, Nov 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mrredskin

mrredskin Camp Fodder

Just logged in to my Titansonline account and noticed a couple of credits had been taken out the other day. I'm in 306 ($43/per tik section) and saw a deduction of $3.00, $116.00, and $172.00. I'm wondering if these were for the projected 2nd round and AFC Championship tickets?? I own two seats so that'd be $58 and $86 per ticket if that's the case, and I guess a $1.50 'fee' per seat. Does that look right to you guys? Never had season tix til this year so it's all new to me.

The item/event stated "credit used on new sales"

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I have no idea but I would suspect we'll all be getting that form in the mail soon to purchase playoff tickets. I would look for it in early December.

3. mrredskin

mrredskin Camp Fodder

Just called the tik office and that's what they did if there were funds in anyone's account. Apparently forms will be sent out this week or next like you said, Jeff.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar