2nd Half Breakdowns: Let's Discuss...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by KamikaZ, Nov 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

We got conservative on both sides of thwe ball.

The missed field goal was the difference. To the Defensive players credit they did enough to give us a win despite Schwartz's bend over & do scheme.

Our Offence was absolutely pitiful in the 2nd half.We had the game won & threw it away.

On a positive note Finnegan & Tulloch had outstanding games. The DMase TD was not on Hope,the commentator was a baffoon. Hope had to follow Heap because Hill gave up his side of the field to chase Mason even though he was 10 yards behind him.

2. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

Post # 3 and 4 are both correct.

I am sick to death of pounding the ball and short-yardage passes while backed up in the opponent's redzone.

Thompson should be very grateful for his two INTs because he left recievers wide open all day. "I get to keep my job...I get to keep my job...."

Without KVB, there would be NO pass rush. McNair had enough time in the pocket to make and eat a hoagie in the second half.

Baronis. Nuff said.

The blatant fumble call absolutely ruined my day.

I'd better stop now.

3. Talking about the commentators being baffoons, did you see the amount of times, they said Mcnair instead of Young...

4. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Little hope of that with Thornton still injured.

5. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Yep it wasn'yt just once it was every drive

6. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Well it's hard to say because we don't know the defensive call. Howeve what happend is that Heap runs into the flat area while Mason runs a post. Pacman let's Mason go and moves to cover the flat area thinking Hope has the post route, unfortunately Hope also goes for the TE heading to the flat. So which one of the screwed up depends entirely on the coverage called.

7. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

i used to think the worst thing that could happen to sirmon is him getting injured and tulloch taking his job. i now know the worst thing that could have happened to him was thornton getting hurt and him playing next to tulloch. we can really see the athletic difference with them running side by side now.

8. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

And despite being 7 pounds lighter (and it looks like more imo) he seems to be better suited for the physical play in the middle.

9. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

Looked pretty simple to me today.

NCAA quality OC....meet Mr. NFL DC.

Chow got SCHOOLED today in the second half. And then our oh-so talented DC and his defense just lets the Ravens slowly eat away at the lead and take the game away.

Titans gave that game away today.

10. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Whatever the call,the CB was either way off on man coverage or bit & left his zone. Hope had to follow Heap or he would have been wide open

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar