24 season 7: Trailer

Discussion in 'Movies/TV' started by Starkiller, Oct 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

looks good, they must not pay very well at CTU .. first Nina and they Tony... looks pretty good though

2. You know they'll have Tony turn out to be a good guy who is undercover...

3. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

i bet your right

4. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Tony isn't dead yet?

5. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

I guess nobody really dies in 24... watch Jack's wife come strolling in midway into the season..

6. maximus

maximus Starter

The silent clock has traditionally been given to major characters who died. Tony never got the Silent Clock. Talk of him not being really dead has been around for a while.
    However, at the end of season 2, Prez Palmer received the the Silent Clock after being exposed to chemicals.
    With 24 characters are only dead when their body is all over the place

7. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

very true, I am still a novice to 24 (All of First Season, Half of 2nd/6th) but good point

that last line of yours made me wonder what 24 would be like on say HBO, where they could probably show a character's body scattered all over the place

8. maximus

maximus Starter

I was a novice at 24 until about a year ago. I have seen every episode (DVD or Tv) and seen most of seasons 1, 2, 4, and 5 twice.

9. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

I used to hate 24 and think it was a stupid, over the top show and then my fiance forced me to watch a couple of episodes.. I was hooked from then out

wow.. you really hit it hard didn't you

ya, I could only watch 1 or 2 episodes at a time or else I would get too worked up and try to take on the world, 24 is definitely good stuff

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar