2018 QB Prospect Jake Browning

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by abc2330, Oct 7, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gut

Gut Pro Bowler

No, but when you cherry pick things (talent at one position and stat at one other position) that don't directly correlate, I'm curious to see if you can figure it out.

Or if this is a Rishard Matthews is better than AJ Green thing....in which case it's a waste of time because you ignore proof and will find anything to support your way of thinking.

#51 Gut, Nov 19, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 19, 2016
  2. rekirts

rekirts Starter

Cmon completion % is not only related to WRs. Chad Pennington did not have the best WRs to ever play the game around him. Its all scheme and system

3. GrayGhost1951

GrayGhost1951 Starter

That's what I have been trying to tell him. He's got a hard on for AJ Green. Thinks we have to have him to get completions.

4. Gut

Gut Pro Bowler

Lol

Why do you think he said completion % is not ONLY due to the WRs...?

I don't have a hardon for Green, just an example to see how fond you are of Matthews. Green is one of best the best WRs in the NFL. Matthews is not but you'd prefer him anyway. It was only to make a point as to where your head was at.

Why would I think we have to have HIM to get completions??? Try quoting me on that before you try putting words in my mouth!

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. GrayGhost1951

GrayGhost1951 Starter

I quoted your general outlook. You are mincing words. You stated that a #1 gets open more. What does getting open more mean? More completions. I proved we complete just as many passes without a #1 (your concept), but you want to tap dance around it. I am done. You just want to argue. There is more to football then how many yards a guy puts up. It's corny, but it is a TEAM sport. We are fine with what we have right now. If we are missing anything, it's a speed back, not a receiver.

6. Gut

Gut Pro Bowler

I'm not trying to argue, just trying to get you to use your brain and think about some of the things you're saying which are either incorrect or don't make any sense.

And quite frankly, you're the one wanting to argue. You don't see me making up things that you didn't say.

And you didn't quote my words or my outlook.

And since this has devolved, no point in continuing it.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar