Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by titan_fan_4ever, May 1, 2016.
Lattimore has yet to declare. But there's been a lot of love here for him in various parts.
Lattimore is really good. I can see a scenario where he becomes CB1. Teez is my CB1 right now.
Humphrey is really sliding for me. I definitely like Teez, Lattimore and Jones IV more. Might even like Wilson more.
When is the deadline to declare?
I had Tabor has my #1 for a bit but he grabs the receivers way too much for my liking. He slid because of that.
i aint a specialist but Jones looks like a natural in coverage , not sure about tackling and run support tho
I like Sidney Jones as the top CB. For some reason, he doesn't seem to get as much hype as the others.
Late round/undrafted sleeper?
Michael Roberts, TE, Toldeo 6'5 270lbs
Big catch radius. Willing blocker. Has 16tds on the season. I need to find more tape on him, definitely looks like a guy Mularkey can groom. Check out his block at the 3:00 mark.
Watched the ILBs yesterday.
1. Foster: Super athletic. Is protected really well, but he has elite change of direction and I think he's more physical than people give him credit for.
2. Jerrad Davis: Very physical and a classic stack and shed ILB. More athletic than I was expecting. I think he gets fooled on misdirection too much and doesn't seem super instinctive.
3. Zach Cunningham: Not a finished product. He needs an NFL weight room to fill out his frame. I would like him to be more powerful. Is a grabby and drag down tackler instead of solidly hitting and driving. Rangy. Doesn't always shoot the gap like he should, but when he does it's great.
4. Anthony Walker: Incomplete. His 2015 film is way better than 2016. A totally different player. He looked fast, athletic, and physical in 2015. In 2016 he looked like frozen molasses. Which guy are you getting?
5. Raekwon McMillan: Overrated. Stays blocked in the run game. Isn't used much in pass coverage. Doesn't have the athleticism of the three top guys ahead of him. Used primarily as a blitzer in the middle.
I really like Foster...I really think he has the speed to really cover the middle of the field for us. He brings it when he tackles too.
My question is will some of his previous off field stuff be a red flag for JRob...supposedly took money to attend a high school in Georgia, was at the scene of a fight where 3 people got killed, has a kid at a young age...