2016 NFL Draft Prospects

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by xpmar9x, May 4, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wolverine

Wolverine Starter

Doesnt have the length i would like to see at OLB would love him on the inside, very instinctive linebacker.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

oh man the stadium went absolutely nuts bizongo when he stripped the asu qb that first play they show.....what a game to be at

also :45 is a moment i love.

• LOL LOL x 1
  3. Carp

Carp Starter

Vernon Hargraves, Cam Sutton, Carl Joseph, Robert Nkemdiche, Sccoby Wright, Joey Bosa, Eric Striker, Myles Jack

At this time, any of these would seem like outstanding picks for us, imo.

4. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

I plan on watching a bit of Auburn this season to see if Carl Lawson can build on a decent rookie year in 2013 after missing last season. If he produces I could see him being a late first -- mid second round guy.

OJ Howard might be worth watching as well seeing as Walker will be on the last year of his deal in 2016 and this way we could have a young, athletic pass catcher grooming behind him for Maritota.

I really hope to be picking in out of the top 10 this season so IDK if Scooby Wright will be available.

5. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

Tony Connor, DB, Ole Miss

6. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Another CB to watch is Mackenzie Alexander. RS sophomore at Clemson. Probably won't declare after a RS sophomore season, but he would be eligible.

Add Deon Bush, S from Miami.

#26 Fry, May 7, 2015
    Last edited: May 8, 2015
    • Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  7. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Two more guys I will watch closely:

Su'a Cravens, S, USC
    Josh Augusta, NT, Mizzou

Augusta is huge (6'4 335) and Mizzou has produced some front-7 talent recently w/ Aldon Smith, Sheldon Richardson, Kony Ealy, Zaviar Gooden, Markus Golden, and Shane Ray. He'll play with SEC defenses all year, could shoot up boards like Danny Shelton did.

It's WAAAAAY too early, but I think we'll do DL or DB in the first next year.

8. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

Cravens is absolutely a thumper. I wanted to mention him, but Searcy.

I also like Ragland as an ILB from Alabama.

9. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

We never go D-line, regardless of need. Been screaming DT for 8 years. We still can't stop the run.

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  10. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

I know, I really want Carl Davis to fall to our 4th... just didn't happen. Should of tried to trade up for him. Could of gave up our 4th & 6th (used on Andy Gallik) and moved up like 10 spots. Davis is way better than Angelo Blackson, imo. With LeBeau Carl Davis could of turned into a pro-bowl player here. Oh well, maybe next year!

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar