2015: The Year of the DB

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Fry, Jul 21, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

I'll go ahead and throw out the name Deon Bush from Miami. Durability is a concern, but he has some great range.

2. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I think we can get by passing up on the front 7 this year, corner is a big need and would like to see the next rounds dedicated to OL

3. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Secondary should be a high priority for this team for the next 10 years, give or take. It is likely that Indy with Andrew Luck is going to be the team to beat in the division. And they seem intent on making sure Luck has good weapons to throw to. As such our best shot at countering the Indy passing attack is a strong secondary.

4. Fry

Kendall Fuller is going to miss the rest of the season because of a torn meniscus he suffered in the preseason.

5. VolNation

VolNation Special Teams Standout

I really want us to draft Ramsey out of Florida State. He's a star at Safety or corner so he has plenty of value to the Titans. I wouldn't be mad if we drafted the best pash rusher or wide out tho.

• High Five High Five x 2
    • Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  6. Gut

Gut Pro Bowler

Ramsey is the guy!!!

• High Five High Five x 2
  7. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Ramsey or VH3. Both are studs.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

That sucks, those Fullers do pretty good

9. Fry

Rumor has it that Jalen Ramsey is moving back to nickel because Trey Marshall, FSU's new NB this year, tore his bicep and they don't have anyone else to play it.

10. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

This crap season will only be made better if we can land Ramsey in the draft. Looking more and more likely that we'll actually have a shot at him, because IMO he'll go Top-7.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar