2015 goTitans.com Pickem and Survivor Leagues

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football' started by TitanJeff, Aug 29, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I have set up both the Pickem and Survivor Leagues for the 2015 Regular Season.

PICKEM
    You have two leagues in which you can participate:

Normal
    Just a straight up pickem with no points spread.

Spread
    Includes the points spread.

Join now. You'll be able to make your picks by Wednesday morning but have until kickoff for that particular game to change your mind.

Top weekly winner for each league gets $250 moolah. The top five at the end of the season takes home:

1st - $2000
    2nd - $1500
    3rd - $1000
    4th - $750
    5th - $500

SURVIVOR
    You can participate in a single, double and/or triple elimination.

The purpose of this league is to stay alive. Participants choose a team who they think will win their game that week. The challenge is that, once a team has been used, then that team cannot be chosen again in any future weeks.

Everyone who survives one of these leagues will win:

Triple - $500 each
    Double - $750 each
    Single - $1000 each

Sign up now as the first games will be Thursday, September 10. After that, the Survivor leagues will closed to new signups.

2. TitanJeff

I'm just floating this out there but if anyone knows of a company who might want to donate some prizes, I'd like to sweeten the pot a bit this season by awarding something more than moolah to the winners of all our fantasy leagues.

In exchange, I'll give them a spot on our sponsor bar for the season if the combined value of the prizes is $100 or more. We'll need a total of six prizes.

3. TitanJeff

If you want to get in on Pickem or Survivor, you have only a few more days to sign up. The picks will be up by Wednesday.

4. TitanJeff

Another reminder. Though members can join the Pick'em any time this season, Survivor shuts down at kickoff of the late MNF game.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. TitanJeff

Week 1 Results

Pick'em Spread
    @kstone and @titanthakur both hit 12 of 16.

Pick'em Normal
    @theprizdfighter and @TitansWillWin2 hit 13 of 16.

All gain $250 in their moolah account. Look for next week's picks to be up by Wednesday evening.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. TitanJeff

Burned by the Ain't.

7. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

So I won both spread and normal pick 'em in 2013 and 2014...

This year is another story. Craziest season ever. Doing horrible in survival and pick 'em. Can't figure these teams out yet.

8. TitanJeff

Week 2 Results

Pick'em Spread
    @LANGSTER and @JCBRAVE both hit 9 of 16.

Pick'em Normal
    @Cajun_Titan_33 and @LANGSTER hit 9 of 16.

All gain $250 in their moolah account. Look for next week's picks to be up by Wednesday evening.

Also, since everyone was eliminated by week two (you should all be ashamed) in Survivor - Single, I've set that up for another go but everyone who wants to play has to sign up again.

9. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

10. VondyP

VondyP Undisputed 2QBeaver Champion

@TitanJeff where are the Pick Ems and Survivors for the week?
    Goin through withdrawals over here.

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar