2015 Broncos D vs 2017 Jags D

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by MariGOATa, Nov 8, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

its not... those 2 years with a motivated Fat Albert were pretty real good

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. rekirts

rekirts Starter

lol nfl shows are maybe the worst possible place you can get opinions.

look up pats lose to chiefs week 4 like a year ago. tons of hot takes at the time. then they win the superbowl.

3. rekirts

rekirts Starter

broken qb at the time.

but yea browns game was bad obviously. our 'bad' playcalling did the same against the seahawks though. and we're 5-3...

4. SalmonSlayer

SalmonSlayer Pro Bowler

Fine, but my eyes along with million of other fans see the same garbage on the field with the play calling. It's no joy to watch predictable play calls for 1 yard hand offs.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  5. rekirts

rekirts Starter

oh ok

we're 5-3 btw. there should be joy there.

should be 6-2 if not for refs/mariota injury. (i dont even like blaming refs but those were awful calls).

• Cheers Cheers x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. Roscoes Wetsuit

Roscoes Wetsuit Pro Bowler

That team could of won it all if they had any sort of passing threat or if the ratbirds didn't deliberately twist CJ's ankle.

• LOL LOL x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  7. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

10 of those sacks came in one game... take that away and the fact they haven't played anyone good

8. meekmode

meekmode Starter

Removing their best defensive showing proves they're average? lol this is always hilarious. Lets remove tom brady's touchdown winning pass and they lose the Super Bowl.

#18 meekmode, Nov 9, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 9, 2017
    • LOL LOL x 1
  9. Roscoes Wetsuit

Roscoes Wetsuit Pro Bowler

What are you talking about?

I'm saying I think that '08 Titans defense was better than this years Jags I never said anything about removing anyones best defensive showing.

10. meekmode

meekmode Starter

Meant to quote TWW not you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar