2015-2016 College playoff thread....

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by RollTide, Dec 24, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

I

Alabama is a top 100 university moron. That's out of thousands of degree granting institutions in this country.

Bama's law school and medical school in Birmingham are top 25.

What do you care about academics? You even have a GED?

As for Gary I didn't say Michigan stole him I just don't like him now. Bama was not even in his top 3. Derrick brown is the guy I was hoping Bama would get but he went to Auburn.

2. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

Easy there RT....dunce is just self hating white trash....he hates Bama because he sees BAMA and all you RT'ers as the ultimate "white guys".

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  3. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

I looked it up, there are 3026 4 year degree colleges and universities in the USA. US news ranks Alabama 96th. That puts the school in the top 3%.

4. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Football program graduation rates:

Alabama - 86%

Michigan - 72%

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  5. jplusip

jplusip Pro Bowler

I find it odd that you invoke the satellite schools (UAB) yet leave out the University of Alabama in Huntsville which was ranked a best value school (since if you get a STEM degree there you're pretty much set to work in defense or with NASA) and has one of the best engineering programs in the south (also, UAH is easily, by a mile, the best STEM school in Alabama, as well as one of the best STEM schools in the South).

#45 jplusip, Feb 10, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 10, 2016
  6. RTH

RTH Meh...

Lacks football program... **** that place

• LOL LOL x 1
  7. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Uhh... because graduating Alabama requires nothing more than having a pulse.

You're truly moronic if you're going to try to compare community college level academic Alabama to the top public university in the WORLD...

You serious, bruh?

Michigan actually has to turn recruits away, kick players off, etc for academics. Does Alabama? No. They allow any dipsh*t that can't spell their name into their program.

• Pigeon Bomb Pigeon Bomb x 1
  8. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Eh. The whole world, yes.... But Alabama is entirely different.

They and Mississippi. Garbage states with the most garbage people on Earth.

9. jplusip

jplusip Pro Bowler

Dunce has probably never even been to Alabama or Mississippi and likely doesn't even know people (in real life) from there either. He's just riding on what he thinks Daniel Tosh told him to think.

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Weird, since Stanford has the highest graduation rate and they're a top-notch school, what's Michigan's excuse for turning out a lower graduation rate than the community college?

Oh, btw 5-star player Da'Shawn Hand who chose Community College Crimson Tide over Michigan.

Hand has also adjusted well to college life, academically and socially. He surprised many when he picked Alabama over Michigan last fall, but cited academics as a big reason. Hand is majoring in civil engineering.

"They really make sure you get your assignments done and you're on top of everything. That's what I like about it. They push you academically and athletically."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar