Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

2014 Winter Olympics thread

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by RazorbackTitans, Jan 14, 2014.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 5 users.
  1. The Hammer Out for a rip

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $126,863
    That was a hell of a game
  2. JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

Casey
    Moolah:
    $217,485
    [IMG]
  3. The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Wright
    Moolah:
    $12,380
    I thought we had a good hockey team but being honest (and this isn't just because we lost) we never really looked great. I thought we looked slow against the majority of the teams we played, the personnel decisions were questionable, and against Canada we hardly made any adjustments.

I'm not the biggest fan of Dan Bylsma, especially when he chose Orpik (fellow Penguin) over Yandle and Johnson, seriously? Also, I know Bobby Ryan wouldn't have helped us in the speed department but he's a goal scorer, something severely lacking. Kane also didn't show up, made some nice moves but was clog trying to force more passes then going for shots.
  4. TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

Brown
    Moolah:
    $7,729
    Good two games guys. Hope we get some more of these Canada-USA classics at every Olympics forever.
    The Hammer high fives this.
  5. Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $3,447
    god damn canadians get off this board for the next week, do not come back for seven days
  6. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $13,505
  7. Alzarius Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $23,802

I actually enjoyed it more than the regular ice skating events.

I do not see how the USA won the Gold. Canada destroyed them imo. However I dont know how they do the judging, so what do I know.
  8. The Hammer Out for a rip

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $126,863
    Too late, I came back