2014 Vegas Odds for Titans (Over/Under)

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by RavensShallBurn, Apr 23, 2014.

1. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I saw it a bit ago when the schedules were released... Titans' over/under is set at 6.5.

That means Vegas believes we will be worse than last season. Not happening. Does anyone know where I can place a bet on this? You don't have to be a betting man to put some money on this. Do it.

I don't even need to be confident in our team to know we won't do worse than 7-9.
  2. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Starter

What were the odds last season? I believe most of us (I included) over-estimated how well we'd do while i think Vegas was pretty close.
  3. RavensShallBurn

6.5 last year as well, I believe.

I think it was 2012 that Vegas had it right and we had it wrong. I think it was 6.5 then as well. We all (mostly) assumed we would post a similar record in 2012 as we did in 2011 (9-7). We sucked balls though.
  4. RavensShallBurn

Maybe these will change after the draft too. I guess I should hold off until after to place a bet anyways.
  5. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Starter

If they guessed 6.5 last season then that's pretty damn close to the 7 we ended up with. I hope Vegas is wrong but it seems they seldom are.
  6. RavensShallBurn

Right, but the point is if we went 7-9, giving away at least three games, there's no reason we can't match it or do better.

The rule of thumb as a Titans fan is to never expect better than 8-8 (until the team gives us a reason to). 7-9 has gotta be worst case scenario for this season. And that still wins the bet.
  7. Dman

Dman Starter

I am a betting man myself and I am waiting to see what happens after the draft. This season I have a feel will be worse than last year but in 2015 we bounce back.
  8. Cajun_Titan_33

Cajun_Titan_33 Starter

I took that bet last year. And of course it came down to the last game. I'll take it again this year.
  9. GTFO my pancakz

GTFO my pancakz S.D.M.F.

Last year they had us at 3 when the schedule first released but it gradually rose as the season approached.
  10. RavensShallBurn

There's no way they had us at 3. I don't think they'd have any team at 3. Way too low.

I would take the over on ANY team if they were given 3.