2014 Tennessee Vols Thread

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by RockyTop Fox, Aug 23, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ten_Titans

Ten_Titans Pro Bowler

No fan base likes it when you constantly spew nothing but negativity. Especially the irrational kind. Hell, no one likes "that guy" in any aspect of life.

Predict a loss.
    Win 38-7
    Other team was just bad.

Maker_84 could not have said it any better himself.

And before you throw this back in my face after Oklahoma, Florida, Bama.. etc. I don't expect a big season. A bunch of freshmen and a bad O-line won't be world beaters.

But there is nothing from last night that should have you guys acting like a bunch of Nancies.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  2. Gridiron Gun

Gridiron Gun Starter

Considering they started mostly freshmen and sophomores, I think they played pretty well. But you're right, that won't hold up in the SEC unless they improve a lot.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  3. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

Looked good. I will say this....for the first time in a long time they actually have SEC talent all over the roster...it is just freshman and sophomore SEC talent. Worley did look much improved however.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

**** man you were saying we could lose the game. You are practically coming across as if you wish the Vols would do bad so you could say you were right about Butch...

That is not a good way to be.

It was a dominating win to start the season and the D especially looked good. No reason to not be positive after last night.

Nobody is thinking we will beat Oklahoma or Bama. As they said last night, no current Vol has been to a bowl game. This is about getting 6-9 wins and crawling out of the abyss we have been in.

• High Five High Five x 3
    • Troll Troll x 1
  5. Ten_Titans

Ten_Titans Pro Bowler

I can see why @TitansWillWin2 said that was bullsh*t. He doesn't need ANY reason to be a Nancy.

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  6. jdog

jdog I like beer!

That is pretty much what freshmen do... improve. I think the Big Orange is back. SEC East winner. My prediction.

• Boring Boring x 1
    • Troll Troll x 1
  7. Gridiron Gun

Gridiron Gun Starter

That's what we HOPE freshmen do... doesn't always pan out. But I really like this group being assembled in Knoxville. They are still a year or two away from competing for the East, but they are definitely getting there.

8. VolnTitan

VolnTitan Starter

UT isn't back but certainly going in the right direction. Could really see the improved speed especially on def.

9. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

All of my UT fan friends on facebook seem to be 'clinging' to something as opposed to buying hype.

Now UGA fans on the other hand........

we had a huge win opening day against a good team, and we saw SCAR get abused.......heard someone on the radio say we could run the table. Which is possible, but our schedule is so damn rough I would be surprised if we didn't drop two just because of how difficult it is.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar