2014 rate your team thread

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football' started by 520, Aug 18, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

I know. I'm just telling you what happened to me last year. I had a very similar team and I kept thinking my luck would change sooner or later. But the weeks rolled by and I just kept right on losing. RB killed me.

Robinson is okay but that NO offense is so unpredictable. You're always gonna be gambling with him in your lineup. Even though he was decent last week he still only got 10 touches.

2. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Got 4 and records from 4-0 on down to 1-3 (Titan Cup).

3. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

You said you had trouble at QB though. Who'd you have?

4. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Wilson and RG3. I stuck with RG3 too long at the beginning of the season. Might could've pulled off a few more victories if I had started Wilson. But still, I finished 3-10-1 (f'ing tie). And I had Megatron, AJ Green, Antonio Brown, Julius Thomas, KC DEF (who was balling out).

5. RavensShallBurn

Yep... sounds like I'm ****ed.

But RG3 was absolutely awful, and I have Stafford. So there is hope. Your RBs must've been worse than Chris Henry for you to go 3-10-1 with that team. You sure you had all of those players on one team or was this split up between leagues?

I can tell you Megatron, AJ, Brown, Julius, and KC defense last year would've won you a lot of games - especially the first 9 weeks when KC was still playing scrubs. Maybe you had bad luck and faced the highest scoring team each week. That happens to me a lot.

6. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

On further inspection I did not have Brown in this league. I was confusing that with another team. But I did have Megatron, AJ, Thomas, and KC defense. And yes, I did have some bad luck. I finished with most "points against" in the entire league.

7. RavensShallBurn

I knew there was something up because you wouldn't have lost very often. That would've been a playoff roster despite weakness at RB.

And I think you were more a victim to bad luck than anything. I'm in a similar situation. 3rd most points scored against me so far, and I expect that to end up at 1st.

I have the most points allowed in our money league, but I have scored the most points and am 3-1.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar