2014 Quarterback Class

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Tennessy XO, Jun 18, 2013.

1. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Been watching Murray play for the last 3 years and he might not be an exciting and dynamic QB like Manziel etc. but I would not be unhappy with him. Haven't seen much of Bridgewater or Hundley so I can't compare but I would prefer a more traditional dropback QB who can run on the odd occasion rather than the throwing RBs we've drafted lately.
  2. Renfro95

Renfro95 Starter

I don't believe Manziels game translates to today's NFL. I love the moble QB. Murray is plenty mobile. If we were to go QB high in the draft, which I am not all for, I want a guy who has been in a pro style system and competed against the best competition for 3-4 years now and can make all the throws. Not sure Manziels back yard mentality would roll over to the pro game.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  3. Ensconatus

Ensconatus Namaste

I'm not sure it does either. He's hard to get a good idea on size as well. Looks small on film. Dude might be broken quick in the NFL.
  4. Joe Myers

Joe Myers Special Teams Standout

I lurk rarely ever post. Kids good, has pocket presence and poise. May not have the upside, neither did Tom Brady though
  5. Joe Myers

There was/is a huge difference between Greg McElroy and AJ McCaron
  6. Joe Myers

Alabama will give it to FSU in the NCG. Sharpie that
  7. Ensconatus

Ensconatus Namaste

8. xpmar9x

xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

I'd prefer Boyd over Murray.
  9. J Falk

J Falk Starter

A lot of good qbs possibly coming out this year. I like our chances of snatching up a good one. I really hope we get an offensive tackle too.

Hell none of it will matter if we don't get a new coaching staff(apart from Greg Williams)
    • High Five High Five x 1
  10. RockyTop Fox

RockyTop Fox Defensive Coordinator

I haven't seen much talk (if any) about Brett Hundley. Here's a guy who passes the eye test better than anyone else I've seen. He might need another year, though.. accuracy and decision making has been a bit iffy. Maybe if he falls to the 2nd round we can scoop him up.