2014 Quarterback Class

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by XO, Jun 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Bingo, even though I still do..

2. Two Kings

Two Kings NJ Titan

I don't know about CB. We are starting to see it in our own games that a stout front 7 can do some serious damage and it improves the play of the secondary greatly.

Now I'm not saying we shouldn't try to improve other areas, but I tend to side with the mentality that if we try to make everything amazing we will be average joes. I would prefer we beef up our front 4. that will couple with our young talented LBs and make for a great D.

Even with amazing CBs. If Wrs have enough time, they will get open.

As for this year's draft I can't help but wonder if we go for Jake Mathews. He's the son of one of our coaches, is a need for us, and apparently is a much better player than his brother. So I'm not sure.

I think we can get at least one more year out of Nate. With Britt's departure I think we will still be OK at WR.

So yea, OT, DT, DE, S, LB, TE is what I see us going towards.

Munch has one year on his contract left. So far his .500 record says they keep him around at least one more year. Does he keep Locker? Go with someone new? I doubt it, but who knows.

3. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

I don't see defensive tackle, safety, or tight end as needs as long as we re-sign Pollard, restructure Griffin, and restructure/replace Stevens with a decent blocking TE.

I would say our needs going into next season are OT, DE, and CB in that order. I also wouldn't mind taking a look at a mid round WR or QB.

4. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

One thing is for sure. Watching this North Texas and UGA game right now, Aaron Murray needs to stay away from Nashville..

Do you agree, Scarecrow?

5. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

I definitely do. I think Crow is a Murray fan doe

6. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

Plz go. Forever. Draft grind never stops. Brave

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. Two Kings

Two Kings NJ Titan

I still think we should grab a DT if there is a good one out there.

8. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

As awful as he was last year, Zach Mettenberger has earned being ranked in the top-five. He's running an NFL-style offense and he's flat out spinning it.

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Mettenberger looks so much better this year, really impressive.

Our needs in order:

1. OT 2. CB 3. DE

Stewart is probably gone, Verner may not agree to the deal we'll propose (if we even do that), and who knows with Wimbley.

10. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

No arguments there.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar