2014 NHL Playoffs

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by The Hammer, Apr 17, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ewker

Ewker Starter

so far the Hawks/Blues has been the best series. If the Hawks beat the Blues then is it a straight shot to the Stanley Cup finals and be the Stanley Cup Champions again

2. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

A lot of tension building in my house, not fun having a roommate who is a Wings fan.

Also :troll:

3. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Not going to get backlash from me lol. All hockey all the time where i am.

There is nothing else like it. So fast and so intense. Guys play only a minute or so at a time so they go all out. You have to see it live to get a real appreciation.

4. Preditan

Preditan --- --- --- --- Staff

Yep. Thats why I love hockey. It takes true skill.

5. The Hammer

Shame the nhl has been so poorly run over the years. It is a testament to how good hockey is that the nhl has managed to stick around despite such poor management.

6. Preditan

Bettman needs to go. He's the most hated commissioner in all of sports, and has been responsible for 3 lockouts.....

7. The Hammer

I have hated him since day one. Trouble is i do not see these owners hiring someone better.

8. The Hammer

Bettman did suck so much of tradition out. Are you old enough to remember when the conferences and divisions were named after people? That was so cool but bettman changed it.

At least he kept the stanley cup and individual awards the same. A traditional trophy named after someone that sits in the hof with each winners name on it. Now that is class.

9. Preditan

The only reason I will ever respect him is because he brought hockey to Nashville instead of expanding into an already solidified hockey market (another reason why all of Canada hates him).

It makes for a fun moment when he presents the Cup though.....

10. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

What do you guys think of the playoff format?

Against it at first but starting to warm up to it, think it can create/rekindle some rivalries with the division playoff match ups every year.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar