Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

2014 NFL Free Agency Discussion

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by mike75, Mar 8, 2014.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 17 users.
  1. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $93
    CJ has too much pride. Really gonna hurt when he falls for a three yard gain on his next team.
  2. titans1839 Special Teams Standout

Moolah:
    $1,489
    It's all good still. If we can get Smith and Woodyard we fill two big needs. Leaves us with just RT and Rush LB. Maybe WR and RB. We can grab one more in Fa and the rest via draft. Hatcher and Woolley were old and hurt a lot. No big losses
  3. Jwill1919 Coach

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $2,320
    If we can get Smith and Woodyard, our LBs would be.....

Ayers - OLB
    Smith
    Woodyard
    Brown - OLB

I don't know if they can do it, but that is some serious athleticism off the edge....just sayin
  4. TitanMark Starter

Moolah:
    $1,522

Is the Free Agency period over?

Nicceeeeeeeeee
    The Hammer high fives this.
  5. The Hammer Out for a rip

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $126,081

That should be the first call. Rams are hurting at rb and flush with draft picks. Add to that the fisher arrogance and the rams are the perfect sucker
    • Tip Jar Donor

Brew City Case Race Champion

Casey
    Moolah:
    $2,812
    I know this has been said before, but I think we are legit tanking. Only bring in depth and try not to upgrade anywhere. Draft qb of the future early in the 1st. Sadly I would be ok with this. Would greatly help us in the long run.
  6. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $93
    ?

By cutting a guy everyone knew we were cutting?

It's not like these free agents we missed are all stars or anything.
    nbtoppers2 and Titanup1982 high five this.
  7. Titanup1982 Pro Bowler

Washington
    Moolah:
    $23,436

• Tip Jar Donor

Brew City Case Race Champion

Casey
    Moolah:
    $2,812
    I didn't say anything about CJ. We really haven't even been linked with anyone with starting capabilities. The only guys we have been linked to are career back ups or old as Alex1939. We're letting our guys walk. This team has gotten worse since last year besides coaching. I'm not expecting huge names, but at least go after a starter quality player. I'm not upset. I want a good qb finally.
  8. Titanup1982 Pro Bowler

Washington
    Moolah:
    $23,436
    Rodger Safford back with the Rams after he failed his physical with the Raiders.. Hmmm, I bet the Raiders realized that they overpaid him and had their Doctor's fail his physical on purpose.
    Fry high fives this.