2014 NFL Draft Prospects

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by xpmar9x, Apr 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

eh.....

he may not be BPA through and through, but I think he will be for us.

I see 9 of those guys that are almost locks to go top 10. Granted you never know how these things shake out.

2. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

Yeah, the top 13 guys I named leaves us with three prospects that I think are just higher talents. Minus Manziel of course... But I think some unlucky team takes him before us so it works in our favor.

3. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I'm leaving out guys I know we won't take also.

Like HaHa and probably any corner. I doubt we take Donald, as I don't see a place for him on our team. I also hope we don't take a TE, and would be pretty shocked if we did. So I still think Kony is likely our guy.

4. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

who exactly do you want? I have about 8 guys that I would be fine with, but only 3 that stand a shot at our pick.

5. Clark

New regime. Never know what we might do.

Donald could play bookend to Casey in a 34 and be UGLY. The TE could give us that true threat down the seam (and Webster loves him some offensive playmakers, dark horse)

Another corner... Can never have enough talent at the corner position.

Clinton-Dix... The main guy I can't see us drafting but may be the highest rated secondary guy in the whole class... Would be an absolute steal... Ain't no body like griffin anyways.

6. xhrr

xhrr Starter

That 40 tho

7. Clark

In a mock world, we draft bridgewater or Clowney. Obviously those two won't happen.

I would like Mack as my #3 guy. Watkins #4, Then it goes to the OTs.

The guys in the 7-12 range I could see being available to us are Evans, Manziel, Barr, Clinton Dix, Gilbert, Donald, Ebron.

The BPA might very well be secondary... In a year we might not be trying to spend it on the secondary. Trade back a few... Take the TE or Donald/Nix.

Mosley... I mean... Really this year is tough. Much tougher than the past few years IMO.

This time last year we said... Warmacks the pick.

This year.... Uhhhh. BPA?

So in short... Idk.

8. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Here's where I stand now.

Free agency: Karlos Dansby & RT

Draft:
    *Trade back w/ BAL (17) & 2nd, then swap 4ths*
    1st: Louis Nix
    2nd: Carlos Hyde
    2nd: Kyle Van Noy
    4th: MLB, T, QB or CB
    5th: MLB, T, QB or CB

Dansby is our #1 target, RT is our #2. If we don't find a starting level RT, then we opt for a RT w/ our 2nd 2nd round pick (instead of Van Noy).

This off-season completely solidfys our middle defense, which was our biggest weakness. Adding the 330+ NT in Nix (who I think can be Raji/Ngata) w/ Karlos Dansby completely changes our defense. We're also able to find a new improve RT in free agency, hopefully. Carlos Hyde is our new feature back and future star. While Van Noy provides an additional pass rush w/ Casey, Ayers, ZB, and Wimbley (if he restructures).

• High Five High Five x 2
  9. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

With this off-season, our defense looks like:

DE: Pito, Martin, Klug
    NT: Nix, Hill
    DE: Casey, Morgan
    OLB: Ayers, Gooden
    MLB: Dansby, Brown, Fouku, McCarthy
    OLB: Wimbley, Van Noy
    CB: McCourty, Sensabaugh, Wreh-Wilson, Campbell
    S: Griff, Pollard, Wilson

Would like to see another CB (4th-5th round or a FA)

10. Titanic12th

Titanic12th Starter

I read an article on Orey Willis (Patrick Willis kid brother) I don't know about drafting him but he does seem to have heart tho. Might need to take a look at him as an undrafted RB

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar