2014 NFL Draft Prospects

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by xpmar9x, Apr 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

Is anyone else thinking we are going to take the best tackle on the board?

Stewart is likely gone and Roos is getting up there, I just see this as a huge need that no one is really talking about. The replacement isn't on the depth chart and the free agent class isn't great. Oher is one of the better free agents and he isn't going to be able to slide over and replace Roos down the road. I am really starting to think this is our pick.

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Depends on how it falls. I think it's a pipe dream to think Matthews or Robinson will be there, which are the only two I think are worth a first round pick. Maybe Zach Martin as well. Maybe.

Lewan doesn't impress me. Kouandjio is way too inconsistent to take at 11. Antonio Richardson...are you getting the guy who controlled Clowney most of the game or the guy was dominated by Dante Fowler and Dominique Easly?

This class is too deep at positions of need to reach for the third or fourth best OT when you could potentially take the best guy on defense in Mack, Barr or one of the d-linemen.

And just a guy to keep an eye on in general, Martavis Bryant. Big, fast, physical. Underperformed in college. Someone will draft this guy higher than he should based on his play and could be a diamond in the rough.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Fry hits this right on the spot.

4. Fry

Is it like a rule that you have to be fat and unathletic to play offensive line at Alabama? Kouandjio ran a hilarious 5.53 in the 40. That's sundial range. I know, I know, when are offensive linemen going to run 40 yards? Never, but that doesn't mean he should be that ****ing slow and unathletic.

At least he didn't pull an Andre Smith or Terrence Cody and take his shirt off.

5. RTH

RTH Meh...

That return by Auburn makes a lot more sense...

6. Fry

Warmack ran a 5.49. Kouandjio ran a 5.53. Fluker ran a BLISTERING 5.28.

SEC speed.

7. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

Archer ran a 4.29

8. J Falk

J Falk Starter

Carey's slow and small.

9. J Falk

J Falk Starter

My boy Andre did his thing. 4.5 for a power back. That's what'sup

10. Fry

• High Five High Five x 5
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar