Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

2014 NFL Draft Prospects

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by xpmar9x, Apr 30, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 22 users.
  1. Ensconatus Namaste

Brown
    Moolah:
    $24,648
    I like Carey. But when I put on his tape compared to Seastrunk... I go Seastrunk 10/10
    J Falk high fives this.
  2. Ensconatus Namaste

Brown
    Moolah:
    $24,648
    I think Sankey is easily a grade below Carey.
  3. THE_TITAN Special Teams Standout

George 2
    Moolah:
    $1,135

I think you're wrong.
    Titanup1982 high fives this.
  4. Ensconatus Namaste

Brown
    Moolah:
    $24,648
    Meh. Sankey doesn't have the same level of agility as carey. And I think both are lesser talents than seastrunk. Maybe it's preference in style but sankey doesn't interest me.
    J Falk high fives this.
  5. THE_TITAN Special Teams Standout

George 2
    Moolah:
    $1,135

They have a pretty similar skill-set. Sankey has better vision I think but Carey has a better stutter-step and runs through contact slightly better. Seastrunk runs sideways a lot which I am not a fan of and he doesn't realise when to give up an take a 1 yard loss (very similar to CJ2K). But Seastrunk will probably do the best at the Combine.

I think the in today's NFL you are looking for a guy that consistently give you short-yardage situations on 2nd down as opposed to the occasional home-run hence why I think Carey or Sankey would be better options for us than Seastrunk.
  6. Ensconatus Namaste

Brown
    Moolah:
    $24,648
    In that case. I'm a bigger fan of going Carlos Hyde. Carey/seastrunk and sankey all have very similar skill sets. Kinda Gio Bernard which I like but I don't like to lean on alone.
  7. THE_TITAN Special Teams Standout

George 2
    Moolah:
    $1,135

Hyde is an intriguing prospect who I haven't done enough work on to comment. I think he should be up there for consideration certainly.
  8. TitansFaninAZ Practice Squad

Moolah:
    $51
    Carey was sat during the first 6 quarters of the season due to his court issues (where charges were dropped) and his outburst on a security guard at a bball game. It seemed to be a humbling experience. He is the opposite of a me-first player as of now, he is contemplating coming back for his senior year (that is until he sees what he'll likely be paid/drafted).

If anyone is interested, look at what Ka'Deem put up numbers wise against the competition, it's better than Williams'. Carey hasn't had a game with less than 100 yards in about 2 years.
  9. ScotTitan Special Teams Standout

Moolah:
    $677
    I have always liked McFadden, seems to be injury prone, but has played 57 games in 5 seasons previous to this but has missed 5 games this season. A serious medical check up will be needed!

I like the fact he is a gimmick home run speed guy like CJ, but a much better receiver out of the backfield. Will be at least half the price of CJ.
    Greene, McFadden and late round RB, would do nicely and would save us a ton of cash at that position. He would be touching the ball 10-15 times a game max
  10. J Falk Starter

Moolah:
    $13,943
    Ben Tate all day. McFadden and mjd wouldnt be bad fOr a year or two, but wed definitely need like a 4th round rb too if we went that route.