2014 NFL Draft Prospects

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by xpmar9x, Apr 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

I like Carey. But when I put on his tape compared to Seastrunk... I go Seastrunk 10/10

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Clark

I think Sankey is easily a grade below Carey.

3. THE_TITAN

THE_TITAN Starter

I think you're wrong.

4. Clark

Meh. Sankey doesn't have the same level of agility as carey. And I think both are lesser talents than seastrunk. Maybe it's preference in style but sankey doesn't interest me.

5. THE_TITAN

THE_TITAN Starter

They have a pretty similar skill-set. Sankey has better vision I think but Carey has a better stutter-step and runs through contact slightly better. Seastrunk runs sideways a lot which I am not a fan of and he doesn't realise when to give up an take a 1 yard loss (very similar to CJ2K). But Seastrunk will probably do the best at the Combine.

I think the in today's NFL you are looking for a guy that consistently give you short-yardage situations on 2nd down as opposed to the occasional home-run hence why I think Carey or Sankey would be better options for us than Seastrunk.

6. Clark

In that case. I'm a bigger fan of going Carlos Hyde. Carey/seastrunk and sankey all have very similar skill sets. Kinda Gio Bernard which I like but I don't like to lean on alone.

7. THE_TITAN

THE_TITAN Starter

Hyde is an intriguing prospect who I haven't done enough work on to comment. I think he should be up there for consideration certainly.

8. TitansFaninAZ

TitansFaninAZ Practice Squad

Carey was sat during the first 6 quarters of the season due to his court issues (where charges were dropped) and his outburst on a security guard at a bball game. It seemed to be a humbling experience. He is the opposite of a me-first player as of now, he is contemplating coming back for his senior year (that is until he sees what he'll likely be paid/drafted).

If anyone is interested, look at what Ka'Deem put up numbers wise against the competition, it's better than Williams'. Carey hasn't had a game with less than 100 yards in about 2 years.

9. ScotTitan

ScotTitan Starter

I have always liked McFadden, seems to be injury prone, but has played 57 games in 5 seasons previous to this but has missed 5 games this season. A serious medical check up will be needed!

I like the fact he is a gimmick home run speed guy like CJ, but a much better receiver out of the backfield. Will be at least half the price of CJ.
    Greene, McFadden and late round RB, would do nicely and would save us a ton of cash at that position. He would be touching the ball 10-15 times a game max

10. J Falk

J Falk Starter

Ben Tate all day. McFadden and mjd wouldnt be bad fOr a year or two, but wed definitely need like a 4th round rb too if we went that route.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar