Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

2014 NFL Draft Prospects

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by xpmar9x, Apr 30, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 22 users.
  1. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $31,132
    http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/players/2028293/aj-johnson

That's where I was looking. I'm just tired of McCarthy (who I like, but is undersized and always hurt) and Fouku (who can't tackle)... ready for a replacement.

I'm def not up to date with this years draft like these last few years. Got some researching to do.
  2. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $31,132
    Roos is locked into his deal. Stewart has a player option. But I agree with you, cut Stewart & Keep Roos. Roos expires after next year, Lewan is then his replacement - but starts RT year 1.
    LoneWolf high fives this.
  3. THE_TITAN Special Teams Standout

George 2
    Moolah:
    $1,135
    No way is AJ Johnson a first rounder I have him rated as a 3rd round type but to be honest he could easily fall to the fourth.

Lewan is certainly a good option but with the depth of this OT class I'd personally get a replacement RT in the second if we go that direction, though I can see the appeal.

If CJ2K is cut, which is looking more and more likely, my choice to replace him would be Bishop Sankey. Excellent every-down running back at Washington.
  4. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $31,132
    Thoughts on Ka'Deem Carey?
  5. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $31,132
    I wouldn't mind us taking a pair of RBs. First RB hopefully in the 2nd, use him like Gio Bernard + Law Firm w/ Greene instead. Then pickup another late round RB, say 6th round... hope for an Alfred Morris/Zac Stacey.

Shonn Greene
    2nd Rounder
    6th Rounder
  6. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $31,132
    One guy i'm really starting to like is Kony Ealy. However, I think he'll end up a late 1st by the end of the draft process. Would be a steal if he was available at our 2nd. Really want to find that true pass rushing DE in this draft, with the explosive first step. That's something Ealy has. Hard to do when your team also needs a starting RT, RB, and potentially a QB - all while not having a 3rd.
  7. Tennessy XO @TennessyXO

McNair
    Moolah:
    $9,576
    Kony 2014

[IMG]
    MilwaukeeTitan high fives this.
  8. THE_TITAN Special Teams Standout

George 2
    Moolah:
    $1,135

Have some character concerns with him but he would be good. I guess when I watch him on tape he has a lot of yards but I just guess I prefer Sankey's running style and vision. Carey would be a good alternative though.
  9. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $31,132
    That's exactly what I thought of... haha
  10. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $31,132
    I got the vibe that Carey is cocky and a me-first player. With that being said, as a 2nd rounder, he'll be playing his butt off for 4 years to get that 2nd contract.