2014 NFL Draft: Day 1

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, May 8, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

well almost assured to get 1 of them

2. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Who did he rape?

3. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

lol

he just - allegedly - threatned to rape a rape victim

Im sure it was just a misunderstanding

• High Five High Five x 3
  4. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

Hahaha that's dumb funny.

"Misunderstanding"

But really, i would hope to believe we did our homework on the case prior.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

Kyle Van Noy in the second if Jimmy and Carr are gone would make me feel a little better.

6. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

Tre Mason in 2 would make me feel better, Murray in 4?
    Defense 5,6,7

That trade with Cleveland would have been nice...

7. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

Okay, I know everyone will hate me for this but whatever....Here is the way I see it. I wanted Donald..It didn't happen. Bottom line, Gilbert and Barr were gone, and we couldn't afford to move up and grab them. I don't know what happened with the trade, but I have to think it wasn't sweet enough. I know this pick isn't sexy, and I have my questions about Lewan's character, but there is no question he is a Top 3 tackle..Maybe top 2 in all honesty. A) he is an instant starter. B) Roos will be gone eventually, and who knows how Oher will do, they needed depth at this position anyway. C) and nobody has mentioned this that I have seen, but did you just watch Houston select Clowney? That means Watt/Clowney will be after whoever is at QB for us...Not too shabby to get an elite Tackle to protect your guy when facing them 2x a year. He could be a guy for the next 10 years, and all solid teams have good trenches before weapons. Lets see the rest of the draft before everyone freaks the F out. I said it a bunch of times on other threads that I wouldn't be shocked to see them take a tackle and plan for the future....

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. dtm586

dtm586 The Master Jedi

Not many mentioning LSU back Jeremy Hill - big down hill runner a pounder - Shonne Greene May be similar but obviously Hill would be a big upgrade - takes a hit and keeps running

He'd be a nice goalie option for a year while Greene and McCluster start and then give Hill the keys in 15. Or like most rookie RBs start right away - since Greene is nothing more than depth in most teams.

Whiz is building up the line perhaps for a RB ?

I believe Mayock has Hill way above Mason on his BaP but I have to re-check that

9. Dee

Dee Pro Bowler

I let the pick soak in and I'm okay with it now. It Ruined my draft day tho lol but he was BPA. Now we need a RB, Hyde pleaseee

10. lilkhmerkid4u

lilkhmerkid4u Somebody Saveeeeeee Meee!

The Houston Chronicle considers Fresno State QB Derek Carr the "leader in the clubhouse" to be the Texans' pick at No. 33 overall.
    After taking Jadeveon Clowney No. 1 overall and opting not to trade back into the first round for a quarterback, the Texans are on the clock and need to address the position. There's speculation they could be trading for Patriots backup Ryan Mallett. If that doesn't come to fruition, Carr and Jimmy Garoppolo could be options at 33. The Texans could also opt to pass and address the O-line.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar