2014 NCAA Tournament...

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by Titanup1982, Mar 16, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

When you lose a Super Bowl 43-8 you deserved to lose and you had absolutely no chance at winning.

I picked the Seahawks to beat the Broncos before the season began and I expected a closer game, but clearly the Seahawks were the far superior team. Anyone who can't admit that is delusional.

As I said before that game... The Seahawks would be the best defense Peyton has ever had to face. Guess what? It damn well was the best defense he's faced. It isn't even close.

Oh... and Peyton sucks in Super Bowls... even the one he won against the Bears. In three Super Bowls he has managed to put up 54 points (18 per game). He's the best regular season QB of all time, but he's average at best in the playoffs. Still one of the best to ever play the game, but he won't win another Super Bowl. Pretty clear at this point.

2. titans92790

titans92790 Starter

3. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Uhhh like I said... I picked the Seahawks to win the Super Bowl against the Broncos before the season even began... That's not hindsight.

4. Hormesis

Hormesis Pro Bowler

^^^That is a pretty good point!

5. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Anyone interested in betting on the Final Four games in the Sportbook this weekend?

6. RockyTop Fox

RockyTop Fox Offensive Coordinator

May as well. We haven't had anything to bet on in a while and the draft is still over a month away.

7. Anthony4Titans

Anthony4Titans Starter

Yes Please

8. Hormesis

Hormesis Pro Bowler

I need Kentucky to beat Wisconsin and Florida to make it to the finals in order to win my bracket pool. It is a modest $360. Any chance that happens? I am actually worried about both games. I love college basketball- especially this tournament. The gap in D1 schools is huge in football, but in college basketball the playing field is very even. How many OT games and single possession victories were there this year? Awesome.

9. dg1979us

dg1979us Pro Bowler

UK is an 8 seed (that really should have been a 6), not 11, lets get facts straight. And, they also looked much improved in the SEC tournament. Take the fandom away, if you were a betting man, would you have bet on Michigan vs UK straight up? Maybe you would have, but you would have lost, as I predicted you would have. Is it possible we get a UCONN vs Wisky final? Absolutely, UCONN and UK have the same hot feel to them, and UK beating Wisky is a tough game, but if you saw any of this tournament, there is no way you really thought Michigan was a final 4 team.

10. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar