2014 College Football Season Official Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by XO, Jul 10, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dee

Dee Pro Bowler

There is a lot of college football talk in here

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  2. Dee

Dee Pro Bowler

image.jpg

Pops came through in the clutch this morning! Love

Anyone else going to be in the Big Easy on New Year's Day??

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

I'm holding out for Dallas. That's the reason I didn't go to the UF game this year. Money I'd rather put towards the big dance.

Of course, if Oregon wins I'll just use that money to buy a hooker, some blow and go on a bender for about week. Either way I'm having a good time.

4. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Just got my student ticket today. Will be there from 12/21 to 01/03

5. Dee

Dee Pro Bowler

I won't be able to get time off work if we do win to go to the NC so this is my NC.

6. The Playmaker

School starts before the title game, so I'm not sure if I would be able to go out to Texas either. It's going to be a really good game, wouldn't be surprised if you guys won. They match up pretty well with each other.

If you want to meet up sometime while we're down there let me know, preferably before the game. idk if you're going to want to hang out with the drunk bammers after a win/loss. Even though we're pretty entertaining.

• LOL LOL x 1
  7. Dee

Dee Pro Bowler

4sure. I'll be down there the day before the game and probably leave the day after. But I def plan on drinking as soon as I arrive.

I'm not that big of a sore loser so it doesn't matter.

We will have to meet up at a bar or two. You going to have a big party??

It's going to be me my pops and 2 of my friends that live down there.

8. The Playmaker

We're staying at the Hyatt so we may do their hotel party on NYE but we're definitely going to check out bourbon street. Me and my friend will eventually have to wait in the will call line for our student tickets but we're thinking early morning for that. My dad will be with us also along with a couple others who aren't going to the game. When we get closer to game time I'll PM you my number and we'll try and meet up.

9. The Playmaker

100 for the SECCG, 175 for the Sugar Bowl, and rumor is 450 for the Championship game. In the student section. Plus hotel expenses (which for college kids is piling as many people into a single room as possible), gas, food err alcohol and yeah the playoff sucks. If it goes to 8 teams lol time to upgrade the TV.

10. Dee

Dee Pro Bowler

@Tuckfro42 how you going to give me a BS rating?

We got beef?

**** roll ride!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar