2014-2015 NBA Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by Dee, Oct 10, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

2. jplusip

jplusip Pro Bowler

Dude, lay off the pot, you obviously don't have that many brain cells left.

Here, I'll help:
    Hope someone else is watching Lebron choke again | Page 16 | goTitans | a Tennessee Titans Fan Forum

I still don't think LeBron is all that. Dude always runs away to find more talented teams and tries to play GM when he gets there. Quite frankly, I was more excited to see Blatt coach up a young crew of Kyrie, Waiters, Thompson, and Wiggins than I was to see LeBron tear the team down and rebuild with his ancient buddies and mortgage our future on Kevin Love.

And I'm pretty sure I've even said on here that I consider Kyrie the real MVP of the Cavs.

That said, you guys trying to say the lack of Love and Smith has no impact is as stupid as someone saying the Wiz/Sixers would've won those series if the Bulls had been healthy.

3. jplusip

jplusip Pro Bowler

Hard not to be when the Celtics put a hit on a core player and didn't get punished hardly at all, but the league was more than happy to handicap the Cavs further for two games over some BS.

Yeah, I'm sure you were perfectly content with the Wizards and Sixers taking you guys out huh?

4. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

No way Garpax lets Jimmy go.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

that salt.

6. Dee

Dee Pro Bowler

Kyrie is a dog, but they are a 8th seed at best in the EAST if they didn't get LeBron.

7. jplusip

jplusip Pro Bowler

I don't disagree, but I hate the way LeBron plays/runs teams. We may not have been championship favs or a high seed this year, but Kyrie + Wiggins in 2-3 years would've been a blast.

I hate this pre-made championship contender crap though, especially when dirty players rob us of even that shot.

8. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

golden state gonna swepp every series. champions. steph curry shooting.....the great steve kerr coaching....curry wipes his ass with lebron james

9. Dee

Dee Pro Bowler

Im a fan of Curry, but Harden should have been MVP, statically he had a better season, and got his team to the playoffs with less help.

Curry got it because he was on the best team in the league, with a nice bench.

LeBron is still the best in the world tho.

Bulls are winning it this year.

10. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

You see it's likely Thibs parts way with Chicago? Even if we win it all.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar