2013 World series – Cardinals or Red Sox

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by Riverman, Oct 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Ok I really can't stand all things Boston. The beards are cool and all but all the pre-game Boston strong patriotic stuff way over the top and exemplary of the large market media and league bias. :barf:

Any way choose your poison.

2. XO

XO Nevada Native

[_] Red Sox
    [_] Cards
    [X] Infinite Rain Delays and Eventual Cancelation

• High Five High Five x 5
  3. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

haven't watched baseball since the Nationals shut down Strasburg mid playoff hunt a season ago which cost them the world series. Pansies. Still looking for a new team.

4. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

being from ny when it comes to baseball I can't stand the red sox. I will root against them but they are better than the cards. Beltran is now hurt too so that does not look good for the cards. Aside from that, who was the genius in the MLB that started this series on a wed? This competes with the NFL on 4 of the 7 games scheduled to be played which is just stupid because more people will watch a reg season nfl game over the world series which shows just how much more popular football is.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar