2013 Tennessee Volunteers

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by XO, Aug 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

At least they covered the 14.5!

2. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

must be nice not to worry when they drop back to pass knowing they can read the d and throw accurate. Feels like forever for sure in that situation.

3. jdog

jdog I like beer!

As long as they improve even if slowly. Dooley had no improvement.

4. Chris M

Chris M Camp Fodder

I think its not near as hard to recruit there as you think. 1) It's Tennessee. No matter how bad or good they are, it's still a good place to play. 2) recruiting has been awful thanks to Dooley but I think Butch is going to turn that around. He recruits non stop and with the class he just got, I think it can only get better. And 3) they have the stadium, and the facilities. Facilities are probably one of the best not just in the SEC but in the NCAA's (locker room, weight room, etc) right there with Bama and Oregon. They can get 4 & 5 star recruits off facilities alone IMO.

5. Fry

Right there with Bama and Oregon? No. Have you seen their new facilities? They're football palaces. Oregon...I don't know how any athletic department can justify something like that.

6. VolnTitan

VolnTitan Starter

UT's facilities are up there with anyone's. Oregon's is great because of Phil Knight. But in the SEC, UT is absolutely on par with Bama. Except for the trophy case...

7. Chris M

Chris M Camp Fodder

Yes, which is why I said that. Have you seen UT's? If not, I urge you to look.

8. Fry

Yeah, like I said, not as nice as Oregon's, which is nothing to be ashamed of. That facility is an example of football gluttony. Too bad not every program has Phil Knight as their leading donor.

9. XO

XO Nevada Native

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

10. RockyTop Fox

RockyTop Fox Offensive Coordinator

It's been five straight years of this bull**** for UT. We must be cursed or something. I can't take anymore of this heartbreak.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar