2013 Special Teams Under Coach Nate Kaczor Have Been Terrible

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by mike75, Nov 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Yea thats worse

2. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

And then there is:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

also :

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. RockyTop Fox

RockyTop Fox Offensive Coordinator

If this dude doesn't get fired regardless of who our Head Coach is next season... I'll lose what little faith I have left in this franchise. Our old ST coach had us running trick kickoff/punt returns which scored TDs, and had the rest of the unit playing solid coverage. This clown has probably cost us a game or two this season.

• High Five High Five x 2
  5. RTH

RTH Meh...

Again, not saying Kaczor is better, just trying to point out some things...
    One of the biggest problems with Lowry's Special Teams was his coverage. That is what he was criticised for most while here.

I guess if you only want to look at one or two seasons for him, that's one thing...

6. mike75

mike75 Pro Bowler

Bottom line is Lowery might not have been the best special teams coach but he was solid for the most part and i don't think he ever had as much mishaps as Kaczor.I also think thats related to the coaching when players are consistently making mistakes like this team has this season.

Very first play of the first game of the season Reynaud cost us a safety.Afterwards we had things happening like the ball bouncing off Damian Williams leg which most likely cost us a victory against Kansas City.

Then we were getting momentum in the 49ers game and Reynaud ends up muffing another return.Also it seemed like all season we were getting pinned down near the ten yard line due to Reynaud making bad decisons on if he should fair catch or run the ball.

Of course we already know about the Wylie fumble which cost us the Colts game.We've had Kern drop a couple of snaps and shank a kick which led to the opposition having good field position.The special teams unit as a whole has never been this bad ever and thats on Kaczor.

The thing is Mariani always got us pretty good field position and who knows things might've been much different if he was healthy and able to play this season.Could've affected the outcome of several games.

The special teams has cost this team at least two games this season alone.

7. cdubbs2121

cdubbs2121 Pro Bowler

yea well I think that swindler has FINALLY blown his chances. I'm probably wrong though, he'll probably get hired to succeed Bill Belichick or something crazy. Kiffin must be a monster of an interview.

8. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

If not for Kaczor, Reynaud would have never gone retarded

9. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Y'all shut up. It's just been bad luck.

10. Danimal

Danimal Starter

Defending%20Freekick.jpg

Our new kick blocking line formation . . .

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar