Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Scarecrow, Feb 15, 2013.
Jesus tity ****ing... he did it again.
Dude, Rhodes has been taken too. Lol this is great.
I have my pick in. My bad earlier.
Alright... lol you got it close enough this time, although I completely disagree with the pick. Not sure Werner fits in the 3-4.
We had a good run.
That was my third option. My other two picks were gone. I cant be too far off bc I've seen multiple analyst that have him picked at 17, but their opinion did not influence mine. The good run comment is just soft served smack.
Werner is definitely a good value at 17. That's probably who I would've went with too.
Pick is in
Since Scarecrow has been working and hasn't had a chance to update the selections I figured I'd post the picks up to this point here. Make it a little easier for people to see who has been taken so far.
1. Chiefs- JCBRAVE- Luke Joeckel
2. Jaguars- THE_TITAN- Ziggy Ansah
3. Raiders- The Playmaker- Sharrif Floyd
4. Eagles- The Hammer- Star Lotulelei
5. Lions- ScotTitan- Dee Milliner
6. Browns- Carpy- Barkevious Mingo
7. Cardinals- titantrusince82- Eric Fisher
8. Bills- Titanup1982- Chance Warmack
9. Jets- HeadOnASwivel- Xavier Rhodes
10. Titans- Scarecrow- Dion Jordan
11. Chargers- Tennessy XO- Lane Johnson
12. Dolphins- SawdustMan- Jonathan Cooper
13. Buccaneers- J Falk- Desmond Trufant
14. Panthers- Ensconatus- Cordarrelle Patterson
15. Saints- 2ToneBlueBlood- Jarvis Jones
16. Rams- griff33daddy- Tavon Austin
17. Steelers- Titantrusince82- Bjoern Werner
18. Cowboys- LoneWolf- Kenny Vaccaro
C'mon guys, we are making Geno Smith's family very nervous. They need to be set for life with that 1st round pick money.
If he slips past the the Jets at #9, he could fall out of the first round. Someone will trade up for him though.
Separate names with a comma.