2013 FA Wide Recievers

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Two Kings, Jul 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Two Kings

Two Kings NJ Titan

Plus we are a pass offense now. I understand that people fill good about our WR corp in comparison to the fisher days but that doesn't say a lot when it was so run heavy. Our Wrs are our bread and butter now. Gone are the days when a number 2 receiver talent is our starter. We need two legit number 1 WRs.

I absolutely think we look at a WR very early in next years draft or grab Jennings or Floyd. Williams is great depth don't get me wrong, but we need someone to fill Britt's big body receiver roll as Wright will eventually take over for Washington.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar