2013 Draft Possibilities

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by satkins2252, May 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

Hankins gets ZERO pressure. He's just a big body that holds his point of attack. Pass.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

Who's your ideal pick at 10?

3. Clark

Star if he slips ( unlikely )

Teo

Or trade back and get warmack

4. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Last year it was like every week we had a mega thread about a prospect. I can already tell this year might be even crazier. I've always really liked Elam since he was being recruited, hope he falls to us in the 2nd but the safety position is so deep I'm sure there will be plenty of flavors here.

5. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

it gonna be difficult for the Titans too find a SS early that compliments 'la Vagician' on the field. I suspect Rueston will be scouting the Ponder family reunion looking for an UDFA too fill that slot

6. satkins2252

satkins2252 Starter

I like the possibility of adding Manti Teo and play a combination of 4-3 and 3-4 D. Klug, Casey, and Marks/Martin up front and Ayers and Wimbley outside with Teo and McCarthy/Brown inside. Crennel would be a good fit for coordinator.

If we cant get Teo I think O-line is a must.

7. LoneWolf

LoneWolf Starter

Don't fall asleep on these prospects I think all three of these guys will be starters in the NFL.

Shamarko Thomas
    D.J Swearinger
    *Zeke Motta (Favorite of the three)

8. Titans2004

Titans2004 Pro Bowler

I still think that we address our starting safety spot via FA and then draft another safety in the mid rounds.

I do like Motta

9. 2ToneBlueBlood

2ToneBlueBlood Pro Bowler

Let's not forget how thin we are at DE. If Wimbley or Morgan go down who starts there for us? Do we really want someone like Solomon falling into a starting position?

I think ideally we trade back to around 15-17 and get D. Moore and address o line in the 2nd.

This might be unpopular but I wouldnt mind staying at 10 and taking Mingo. He's undersized weight wise but is always in the backfield. If he could add about 10 pounds he'd be right at Wimbleys size but is a superior player.

10. Clark

I don't think you can draft a rotational player in the first when you have such bigger needs.

Now the second or third sure

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar