2013 Draft Possibilities

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by satkins2252, May 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dman5TX

Dman5TX Pro Bowler

With this win today we might get pushed out of the top 10 but that just gives us even more reason to take Warmack with our first pick. The game is won in the trenches and our pass rush has been a lot better lately. Take Warmack with the first pick and then go defense, defense, defense, defense

2. Sonic28

Sonic28 Starter

If San Diego beats Oakland the worst we can be is 10th pick overall. If Arizona wins it gets really cramped with 6-10 teams.

3. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

I'll call it right now before we even know the draft order; the Tennessee Titans will not take an offensive guard in the first round of the 2013 NFL Draft.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

OT?

5. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

6. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Probably not. I wouldn't just because of the guys we have at OT. I don't really think there's a need for it.

But seriously, just think about it for a second. With one of the best guard prospects since Steve Hutchinson the team passed on DeCastro to pick Wright in the 20's. Why would they go back a year later and use an even higher pick on a guard? They won't, because guards aren't worth first round picks.

You can make the argument for a center in the first if you're picking in the playoff slots, but for a team that doesn't have the luxury of having just a couple of holes on the roster it doesn't make sense to invest a high pick on a position that can easily be filled in the middle rounds.

• High Five High Five x 2
  7. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

Well the reason I say OT... And the only reason to draft o line in the first round or top ten is a LT... Is you could slide them in to guard and move them out when the existing tackles time is up. That's how I would draft.

8. LoneWolf

LoneWolf Starter

We have the money to spend and if we want to upgrade the tackle position their a good chance Jake Long is done in Miami his play has slip a lot it might be time for a change for him.

9. LoneWolf

LoneWolf Starter

Would be interesting if Bruce would want his son to come play here. Their no reason why he wouldn't be able to bump down to guard in the NFL than moved out to tackle a few years down the road. Bruce did play almost every position on our line.

10. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

If we go OT then Stewart better be sliding inside.

I hope we just go BPA on defense then Barrett Jones in the 2nd.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar