2013 Draft Possibilities

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by satkins2252, May 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titaneers

Titaneers Ultimate Player

wish we were in the market for a QB.... Geno Smith tore it up... yes.. it was against basically a Div.II school... but.. sooooo accurate... 32/36 for over 300 yrds

one can dream i suppose...

2. LoneWolf

LoneWolf Starter

One guy I'm going to watch this year is the German product at FSU Bjoern Werner

He is still very raw yet and needs to develop but he has tremendous strength and just been manhandling everyone so far, their is a lot of talk about this kid.

3. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

TAYLOR THOMAS

4. LoneWolf

LoneWolf Starter

Really? Your going to compare this guy to Taylor Thompson?

This kid is actually on a lot of guys radar Brandon Jenkins and him are ranked as the best defensive end duos in the country. He just needs to improve on his pass rushing moves. Werner just recorded 4 sacks last game against poor competition if he continues this against the better teams he'll be going high in the first round.

5. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Not at all. It just seems that phrase has been used all offseason and preseason to describe Taylor Thompson.

Why are you a lone wolf?

6. LoneWolf

LoneWolf Starter

I'm a Titans fan stuck in Steelers country living only thirty minutes from the city

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. Titaneers

Titaneers Ultimate Player

*sigh.... i know that feeling...

8. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

I have a feeling we will go either: DE or CB in the first round

I'm still not sold on Morgan. Egboh, Soloman, and Dawson are decent depth.. but nothing special. Wimbley should be good. Would be nice to have another pass-rusher on the opposite end. Options: Sam Montgomery, Bjoern Werner, Jackson Jeffcoat, Alex Okafor, and William Gholston.

We're set in on McCourty being our #1 CB. Verner is a solid corner, but is best suited for the slot. Sensabaugh and Campbell both have potential, but have a long way to go. In todays passing league, you can never have too many CBs. Options: David Amerson, Dee Milliner, Xavier Rhodes, or Johnathan Banks.

We then will go OG/C in the round(s) (hopefully).

9. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

I would prefer Xavier Rhodes. Amerson got burnt this week, his stocks down right now. I love Rhodes work ethic and he has all the physical potential too be legit.

10. LoneWolf

LoneWolf Starter

If Amerson play continues the way it did the other night against Tennessee his stock will take a big hit, you also have to remember Tennessee receivers are suppose to be pretty good this year.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar