2013 Draft Possibilities

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by satkins2252, May 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

From what I've seen watching him... As soon as he gets to NFL coaches, they will really stress his dip move and either make or break this kid. That's his best move and the ability to do so,is pretty rare actually. I hardly ever see college prospects pull off awesome dips around the tackle. He flashes that. I think he's got a good chance but he is more built like a run stopping DE.

2. ScotTitan

ScotTitan Starter

You just described Derrick Morgan......and thats what kinda scares me about taking Werner.

3. LoneWolf

LoneWolf Starter

I knew someone was going to mention that when I was typing that. I'm not to impress with the pass rushers and wouldn't be upset if we addressed offensive line and secondary first. Depending who comes out this year we can continue the trend of drafting later round defensive lineman.

4. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

I kinda agree with the DEs not really impressing me right now... Wouldn't mind going a different route

5. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

I'd love to nab up

Werner - 1st Rd
    Elam - 2nd Rd
    OG/C - 3rd Rd

I've been impressed with Fernando Velasco recently, but LeRoy Harris is done here and Hutch doesnt have much time left.

6. LoneWolf

LoneWolf Starter

I think Elam will slip into the first round or go early second and will be out of our reach. Their is a lot of decent safeties in this draft all depends on how NFL teams value them. Last year we did have Barron and Harrison go in the first. So no reason Elam shouldn't.

7. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Tank Carradine tore his ACL. Consider me off the bandwagon.

:(

8. LoneWolf

LoneWolf Starter

Speaking of Carradine, it's very unlikely but if Brandon Jenkins declare he would be a nice pick up in the later rounds.

9. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

I'm all in for Manti Te'o. We need a playmaker, i'm not sold on any of the DEs this year. We'll be drafting too earlier to go OG/OC/S IMO. Te'o is a playmaker, we'll make it work as far as the LB rotation. Te'o can play any of the 3 LBs spots. Move Ayers to DE permanently.

10. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

He declared last week. I still don't think he's a good fit for a 4-3 defense in the NFL. He's your classic tiny FSU DE.

At this point I'm open to any and all defensive prospects because I'm going to assume that Mike Munchak won't be coaching and we could be running any scheme.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar