2013 Draft Possibilities

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by satkins2252, May 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Warmack has really impressed me these past few weeks. I like Jones because of his versatility but if we're drafting a G I would much rather have Warmack.

2. LoneWolf

LoneWolf Starter

Round 1 Jonathan Banks CB (I'll be asking for this guy all year)

The need for a big physical corner on this team is insurmountable. This is would put McCourty on the 2nd receiver and Verner as our nickel. Will have a corner that can can play press and lock down number 1 receivers.

Round 2 Offensive Guard

Plug in who you want here, it was hard for me to put a guard here. With the improvements in our offensive line I think it's going to be hard for Much to pick a lineman so high with other needs. However this position needs to be address with injuries and age.

Round 3 The Safety who falls

A lot of good talent coming out at safety this year a few of them are going to fall this needs to be address,. Someone who can lay the hammer, and can come off the edge and blitz would be nice. Considerations Lester, Reid, Elam, McDonald, Rambo.

3. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

1st: Chance Warmack, OG, Alabama
    2nd: TJ McDonald, S, USC
    3rd: Sylvester Williams, DT, UNC
    3rd/4th: Margus Hunt, DE, SMU <-- Comp Pick for Finny
    4th: Mario Benavides, C, Louisville

Warmack has been very impressive, and I think he's a better prospect than DeCastro was last year. Besides interior OL, safety has got to be our next biggest hole. TJ McDonald could instantly start at SS for us, and hopefully for many years. Tired of Babineaux missing tackles, Babs has been worse that Griffin this year. Griffin just gets more crap because he's an ex-pro bowler. Williams will be added depth in the middle, and is 6'3 320, pairing with Casey/Martin/Marks. Margus Hunt is another monster at 6'8 280. Mario Benavides can fight with Velasco for the starting center spot.

Target: Michael Johnson, DE, Bengals & Quentin Jammer, CB, Chargers in free agency
    I hope that Ron Rivera gets fired, signs with us to become a DC, I think he'll stick with a 4-3. Michael Johnson provies a solid rotation of Wimbley/Morgan/MJ/Hunt. Jammer, although he's 33 I think can still play for another 2 years. I mostly want him as a vet that can help our young corners McCourty, Verner, Coty, and Tommie. He'd bring a veteran presence to our cornerbacks and I think would help a ton. There's alot of legit CBs out there.

4. HeadOnASwivel

HeadOnASwivel Pro Bowler

I usually agree with your draft opinions, but this team is not in the position, talent wise, to draft a guard in the 1st round, I'm sorry but I have to disagree. I'd love to bring in some new blood in the o-line via free agency, but drafting one that high is going to set this team back. Quite honestly I can see our first four picks going towards defense, that's what I'd do at least. BTW, there is zero chance Margus Hunt will be available that late. With all eyes on JJ Watt, I think there is a chance Hunt can sneak into the 1st round, but he will not get out of the 2nd round.

5. xpmar9x

The Titans are going to end up 8-8, and be drafting in the middle of the first. Who will be available then... Sam Montgomery, Dio Jordan, Kawann Short? It's not like we're passing on Jarvis Jones. All those elite guys will be gone.

Margus Hunt is big, but he hasn't done enough to be compared to half of JJ Watt.

6. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

No, but his combine is going to give him a JPP/Poe like stock rise.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. xpmar9x

You're probably right. We'll have to wait and see :boo:

On another note, took a $20 bet with my friend that Barkley would be drafted before #18. He thinks he'll be after #18. Barkley is slightly overrated, but he's still the #2 QB.. and QBs always get gobbled up. Needy QB teams will reach. KC, JAX, BUF, NYJ, OAK, PHI, & ARZ are all teams I see as potential players for a new QB.

8. Finnebosch

This is my newest offseason. I think are needs go (in order): Pass rush, secondary, interior OL, backup QB (if Hasselbeck retires), LB depth, and future RT

9. xpmar9x

I dont think Hutchinson will retire

10. Finnebosch

Either way he's horribad at run blocking.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar