Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

2013 Draft Possibilities

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by satkins2252, May 1, 2012.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 23 users.
  1. J Falk Starter

Moolah:
    $13,863
    The dude has the first NOT GREAT season of his career and you're saying he's severely declining? What's your damage lil boy? You got a sick and twisted world perspective.

The dude didn't have any blocking up the middle with a new coaching staff that is clearly better at drawing up passing plays. Not to mention he didn't go to camp, and Britt was out all season which gave the defense no reason not to stack the box...get on somewhere dude..Titans fans need to stop hatin on CJ because he's gonna prove you all wrong and you all will feel horrible for dissin him.
  2. Titanic_Sub Starter

Moolah:
    $1,128
    He was clearly slower, he couldn't beat anyone around the corner, and lettuce be real tea for a second after he stunk it up the first 8 weeks, no one was stacking the box. Dude's more or less done, it sucks but it's true. I hope he proves me wrong, but I won't be surprised when he doesn't.
  3. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $1,623
    I'm assuming OG/C or DE is the way to go. Things could change... say Egboh kills it at DE, Morgan steps up, or Ayers moves to DE and does well. If one of those 3 happen, then no need for a DE. With Amano down, we have options at center.. will one of them step up and shine? If not we need a center. We also have Hutchinson (old) and Harris (average) at guard, could use a replacement/depth at RG.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $422
    I think we go OL no matter what. Hutch is old and we have a hole at center unless one plays very well. We really do not have any MAJOR weakness that has not been addressed. LB looks locked up, we have both our starting corners and the coaches seem high on the depth, DT is stacked, DE has been addressed unless Morgan flops, S has been addressed except maybe SS.

Unless something changes

1. OL/DE
    2. Outside shot of WR or SS.
  4. Finnebosch I am vengeance.

Morgan
    Moolah:
    $5,074
    We should just go BPA regardless of whoever is on the board.
  5. Titaneers Ultimate Player

Wright
    Moolah:
    $6,429
    we'll go with the player that doesn't have a twitter or facebook...
    Fry high fives this.
  6. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $9,001
    It's not going to be a guard in the first round. The best guard prospect since Steve Hutchinson was available in 2012 and we passed on him. Center maybe, definitely not guard.
    Sonic28 and Ensconatus high five this.
  7. Two Kings NJ Titan

George
    Moolah:
    $5,013
    You know I agree with you but honestly I think our coaching staff has too big of an ego and they will think that they can coach anybody up to a high standard.

Plus we can get OL in the second and third easy.

Honestly BPA out of DE,WR,Secondary.

I know people freak when they see ANOTHER wr potentially added or looked to be added but lets face it. We are a passing team now. Patriots bring in something like 10-12 WRs. Mostly decent to high caliber too. Then they slowly weed them down. This is the approach I'd like to take as well. Since we are a passing team and need at least 2-3 starting wrs we can never have enough.
  8. Ensconatus Namaste

Brown
    Moolah:
    $22,208
    Depends greatly on how we do this season. If we land a top 10 draft pick, it'll be bpa.

If we are in the late 20s it could change to a need position.
  9. TitansWrath Starter

Locker
    Moolah:
    $183
    I'm afraid running back is a very real possibility...
    Ensconatus high fives this.