2013 Draft Possibilities

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by satkins2252, May 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. J Falk

J Falk Starter

2. J Falk

J Falk Starter

Jackson Jeffcoat...6-5, 250...beast...I watched Okafor's highlight and was constantly mistaking him for Jeffcoat...

These two guys give me confindence that even if we miss our of Mingo, Montgomery and Werner, we'll still be able to get a good one....Watching their game tape makes me wonder how much their stock will rise by the end of the season..

3. J Falk

J Falk Starter

I entertained this possibility not too long ago...I think we'd have to take a serious look at him...It really just depends on what our FO thinks about CJ....are they really ready to cut their losses with him?

I love your Chris Ivory pickup...that dude is a beast...Reshard Jennings and Mike Goodson would also be good pickups at RB....They're all upgrades over what we have...

4. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Yep, there is alot of cheap young(er) RBs... that have shown potential, but haven't been given a chance. If we do cut ties with CJ, and we offer them a contract and the potential for a starting job, who wouldn't want to come here.

I want IVORY. He'd be 25 when we'd sign him (March b-day)

2011 (soph year): 79 carries, 374 yards, 4.7 YPC, and 1 TD in 6 games last year.
    Started two games: 201 yards/1 TD (6.5 YPC)

2010 (rookie year):
    137 carries, 716 yards, 5 TDs (5.2 YPC)
    Unsure on starts

Keep in mind he split carries w/ Sproles, Ingram, and Thomas - plus he's also in a Pass First team.

I would love to pickup Ivory. You offer him a 3yr/10m deal and a legit chance to be our feature back and I bet he signs.

5. J Falk

J Falk Starter

I heard that man...I just don't know if the FO has the huevos to cut Griff and CJ...

6. xpmar9x

I can see Griff... he still holds value. Other teams still think he's good like the media does.

CJ I think will be harder to cut lose. No value... and a huge contract.

7. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

That dudes out for the season btw. Most likely doesn't come out this year.

8. J Falk

J Falk Starter

Makes sense...he's a bad dude...probably a top 10 pick if he waits to come out..

9. FLA Titans Fan

FLA Titans Fan The GM

I think we will finish 8-8 maybe even 9-7 so we again will have a mid first round pick.

1. Barrett Jones C/Bama
    2. Michael Buchanan DE/Illinoi
    3. Alvin Bailey G/Arkansas
    4. Sheldon Richardson DT/Missouri
    5. Sanders Commings CB/GA
    6. Shamarko Thomas SS/Syracuse
    7. Random.

Jones in the first round will instantly upgrade the running game. You may think taking a center in the first is crazy and a waste when we have so many whole but IMO this pick has a huge impact and will solve the biggest problem we have, the run game!

Buchanan has the size at 6-6 260 to be that edge rusher. He is my fav DE in the draft. He shows a variety of pass rush moves unlike most guys who just use the dip.

Bailey is a great pass and run blocking guard. I like his size and production(Mallett, Wilson, and K.Davis)

Sheldon Richardson was a 5star recruit. has good size and a good motor. He doesn't have a lot of talent around he but still finds a way to be disruptive and make plays in the back field

Sanders Commings is a guy I noticed when playing NCAA 13 lol, I checked him out the past few weeks when GA was playing on tv. He has good coverage skills in zone and man and is very physical. This guy is huge and we need a big corner like the seahawks have. I know we have tommie but Its worth the pick here.

Shamarko is a good box safety with a instinctive nose for the football in both the run game and in pass coverage. He flys to the football then delivers the big time hit.

With the last pick Id like it to be a fullback who doesnt let CJ get hit behind the line. I also like Ray Ray Armstrong or Tyran Mathieu. Idk if Tyran is goona come out cus I know he still at LSU but just isnt playing ball. Armstrong is a beast, and I know he like pot but who cares be is a stud if you get him around a good group of guy and a smart coaching staff

10. xpmar9x

Too bad Javadeon Clowney isn't eligible :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar