2013 Draft Possibilities

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by satkins2252, May 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

I'm not exactly sold that we don't need another corner honestly. Verner is best suited inside. A real top end corner to go with McCourty and Verner playing Nickle could be impressive. I think that's another year down the road tho. DE and safety this year, corner next.

2. Clark

That is a very well thought out draft and Free agency. If that could happen, we might be instant contenders.

Star might be a dream unless we tank the rest the season. Hunt might sneak closer to the second.

Ivory would be awesome to pair with Reynaud. Gillislee I've heard good things about.

Byrd is a solid safety and hopefully he gets to test the waters.... I think we would be interested for sure.

3. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Me neither. I was just making fun of the fact that Fisher loved picking corners.

4. Clark

It's very true. Lol

5. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Yeah, STAR is a dream.. but there's other DTs we could take.

Random thought: What if Lattimore fell to us in the 2nd round (don't think it would happen), but would you guys take him? I would.

6. The Hammer

Johnathan Hankins is another good DT we could take.

Would take Lattimore for sure if he fell that far. Do not see it though. Stepfan Taylor, Eddie Lacy and LeVeon Bell are all good power backs. At least one of them should be available in the seocond and would do well for us.

7. Clark

Everything I've heard is dude has lost a step after the injury. Might only be an average talent now.... He's gonna slide. I like lacy personally.

8. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Ive seen Hankins projected before Star on a few sites/mocks. Also, keep an eye on Kawann Short.

Did you just call Stepfan Taylor a power back? I don't consider him a power back... but he's my favorite RB of this class (behind Latty).

9. The Hammer

Compared to the Titans runners he is :cigar:

10. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

I keep seeing Robert Lester in the 2nd and 3rd round. I think his stock goes up a bit but he would be great value for us in this range. I hope 1st round we go with a defensive lineman and 2nd round offensive lineman.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar